HTEs Should Last Longer

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIIlllllIIIIlllIIIIlll, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Because of the fact that it can be abused shows that it really worth $6. If dev only cares about making more money, one day they are going to lose it all. Less and lesser people can afford b2b hte means that hte clan have to cut down to 3days per seal and may decrease even further and one day, kaw will end up like gaw, its just a matter of time and it depends whether the dev wants to make the changed or not, so i hope they get to see this

2. I have a better suggestion...

The sleeping giant: the frost returns

Only 12$ usd

1.5x gold for tsg

3. Trump that idea with nothing wrong with EB's n leave as is n focus on improving wars.

1 4 week war season n 52 weeks of eb events mixed in says it all. Special interest groups r of no importance. Ask Harb about lobbying for Round Wars n see where that led. Don't expect an answer from him though lol

4. Hey!! War runner, there you are! :)

5. You know with the new plunder increases, people who haven't hit the plunder curve for the haunting make almost as much as tsg per hit, so a special tsg that pays 1.5x the normal amount would be about the same amount of gold per hit as HTE for some people

6. But it would take longer, which is what op requested.

7. I agree and disagree. HTE is bad for the game but it's the only thing that keeps it going financially. I say fix it

8. Yo yo dumbski

Still makin up same ol crap or eatin it?

Stay on topic u idiot n go troll in another sandbox. Once again prove it n I'm bettin hell freezes over before u supply it.

9. Make it like aff but 2x plunder

10. Support. Half the price of Sod or simply make it free. And release a new one. Haunting the return.

11. Make your own clan using your alts ...run hte when able...that 6 bucks goes to you either way

12. Just add an eb called armored hte, same pay per hit but it takes 40mcs or so to not fail on it the damage done is less per hit and you open it with the same seal.

13. yea devs make this game more p2w so that no-spenders grow even slower than spenders, that's what we all want

14. That's with any game now a days. U don't spend u don't grow as quick as the ones who do.

Support (even though this probably won't even b responded to) and make the darn mith payouts in war better. If u cast max mith (60) and get back 62 at the end of a war regardless of who,,what,,when,,why is a joke.

Idk if u guys at ATA fail to comprehend common sense or r just on to the next adventure, but alienating what's left of your consumers (by not taking a few minutes every other hour or so by responding to some posts) is not good business.

If/when this game dies (hope not for a long time) anything associated with "ATA" will never b downloaded by me.

15. 2 bars on 2nd phase of eb would be good, like in the first phase.

16. No support. I like 3 minute HTE. Fast payout, and faster chance of Aqua/inferno drops.

17. No need to rewrite the hte code completely, as I said the damage cap would require less code rewriting & all longer hte with xtals. While still giving players there 6$_ worth. Is I can only do 100 damage on a 50k bar then 100x26 26,000 so even after on a full unload I'd do some damage but not enough to completely wreck it. (Did not factor in spies)

18. Cella should do more. I do 440-500.

19. Exactly why a damage cap would help. Plus smaller clans would ask for more help & hte clans would be more efficient.

20. No, I enjoy that paying money for the game has made less profits now.

That's how it should be, money shouldn't get you ahead of others. It should be by consistency and dedication, not how deep of a pocket you have.

Bravo, ATA, bravo.