HTEs Should Last Longer

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIIlllllIIIIlllIIIIlll, Sep 9, 2015.

1. About a year ago a friend said we'd be end up with something like a twelve dollar tsg in the future. Thing is even if they brought out an eb that costs double it wouldn't be as profitable as the six dollar hte that people are blitzing at crazy speeds in many clans. Thus I doubt we'll be seeing any new pay eb or adjustment to hte. They're just making way way too much money off these lighting fast htes. It's really the only thing keeping kaw from going the way of fc and gow.

2. 2-4 hour hte here. Problem solved. lol

3. You don't have many lb players like the top hte clans, your cr 1 isn't even bc. If most build complete players are to go there for hte, it would be done in less than 20 minutes.

Look at Lounge of Legends, Facebook, Battlegrounds.... Hte goes fast because we have a lot of bigger players

4. Shut the hell up crybaby, go do other ebs if you are not happy with hte, kthxbai

5. Ive been saying for a while now that hte needs another bar. It needs to be a single action bar ie attack only. By making the bar longer the eb would take longer and everyone would gain. Ideally it needs to be a steal bar. Very few lb clans that do hte use their spies so it would give them something to do

6. what is the problem with 5/10 minutes hte anyway?

7. I don't think making the eb harder is the best way since some clans might struggle sometimes with it, also, releasing for example, a 10$ EB wouldn't be beneficial to the community in my opinion because, well, it's 10$ that many aren't willing to spend. But it's True, since HTE isn't as profitable now something needs to be done. I think they should cut the prices of HTE and rotwb back and add a higher premium EB costing 6$ that lasts longer/makes more gold.

8. No, one of the main draws of hte are the two attackinate bars. I refuse to do free ebs even if they well because I want to be able to unload troops and skim spies when I want. Adding an attack only bar would ruin the appeal just about every Hansel out there.

9. The attack bar was just an example. I did say after that ideally it needs to be a steal bar

10. The problem would then be the people who already have the seals. Devs would have to reimburse.

11. You could turn HTE into rotwb, make it cost only 4 bucks and release a new EB costing 10 dollars that is the length of SS

12. You could actually make HTE's last longer by making it slower by only letting everyone use Attack Troops not letting Assassinations because that just kills the eb faster.

~Chaos

13. Even with that, HTEs don't last enough.

14. Which they could probably do, or they could have a period where you could transfer purchased seals into the new item

15. It wouldn't be a bad idea to add an extra bar too the first phase and make the two on the second longer.

Increase the time limit 2-3 hours so the small clans can still do them.

16. You're just going to make them make a bigger EB that costs more to run.

Introducing 12$ Wallets of the Tarnished!

For an EB that runs 12 hours and pays like 2 HTEs.

17. That's what my wife keeps says, "make it last longer" but I just can't resist blowing my xstal load.

18. If you are stupid enough to pay for the stale...... Then why would they change anything ?

19. The point the op is making, correct me if I'm wrong, is that people are getting bigger, therefore escapes last a shorter amount of time. Introducing a harder eb like escapes, or adjusting the damage per hit on escapes is a logical change to make the eb last longer and worth the price of a seal.