Removing chance of failure from the Mage

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Because not everyone has thousands of both lol.

Every player on KaW needs to be considered. I doubt the new players in starter/small tier clans have enough mats to enchant the new equipment completely.

2. Are you guys forgetting that new eb gear is better than season war gear? A month or two of daily wars to get the equipment that is easily obtainable by the new events by reaching 5k items.

They hand that gear out to anyone who is willing to buy seals and xtal. Im okay with that but they should be really hard to enchant.

It takes a really long time to earn war equipment and an even longer time to max enchant it.

3. I think that there should be failure when enchanting because otherwise it would be too easy and this is one of the ways dev make money through people purchasing crystals and gold. But I don't think it should reset you as I have been reset three times on just upgrading silica ring of silence. I have also been reset or the desert cloak once or twice and it just gets boring.

4. And I think event equipment should take less aqua and inferno.

5. No just no, it's not that rare and it's no fun knowing you will succeed

6. Bollocks

7. if ata don't want to give us no failures on equip then how about the ability to grind old gear for aqua/inferno/mith ! that would be useful

8. Support...impossible to max enchant all equip if not doing b2b hte

9. I failed 27 times on my dragon scale armor costung me 9 inferno a pop and will not reach that lvl 11 lol. Bare in mind it had never went down any lvls once

10. Full support. The new event equip is way to expensive to still lose

11. do people actually buy aqua, 5xtals is too expensive :!:

12. thanks :D

13. Hidey ho. Most other tap tap games have a 100% improvement feature for 10¢ to .99¢..so, 1 to 10 nobility bribe to mage would be awesome. Opportunity for newer players to catch up if they wanna blow a couple bucks. 1 nob:10% improved chance, 2 nobs: 20% improved chance, etc, etc....support.

14. would it be permanent?

15. Support & No support.

No support because would make things way to easy.

Support because I suggested making a spell that guaranteed no reset for a period of time (before the no reset was implimented) (not sure if no reset is a legit thing) now would be nice if you could pay 6 mith for a 50% higher chance of success.

16. Support and along with update turn off PvP and all EBs should pay out max to all players, not just active, but all in clan!

Oh oh for EE Next season put everyone on same side and create a beast then when you attack(and always win of course) gold, Mith and undeserved fully maxed stat equipment generates.

But all this should only happen if HTE seals are made free to all and Crux chests can be bought for 10 gold, ok too much? 1 gold.

If you want an 100% win game with no risk go play that farm game!

17. No Support. This will make all enchantments way too easy and won't feel like an accomplishment kinda removes the purpose of upgrading your equipment.

~Chaos

18. Wow, what a great post. This should be put in best of.

/s

Back on topic, I don't think I agree with completely removing the chance of failure from the mage. I love having equips that are decently upgraded because it's almost like another form of achievement in and of itself. And I'm not biased towards that, or anything.. I mostly have noob equips still.

A spell or some sort of other system that increased the chance of success would be interesting, though.

19. Ee5 to ee6 with only bonus being 5% enchant success rate. Ee7 would be 10% n such ee8 15%