New IWAR/Clan War format - STOCK WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BassEngineer, Sep 7, 2015.

1. As many of you may know, stock car racing is supposed to be where all cars are "equal".
    This is what we need in KaW. A war format where EVERY player on both sides have the SAME EXACT STATS. The total CS won't matter because everyone will have the same stats. (BFA, BFE, pots and xtals would have to be equal as well). Both teams can have all tanks, all spies, or a mix. But the point is both teams should have the same number of tanks and spies AND same total CS. This can be an IWAR or traditional clan war format.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement/code for the devs, but we would really know which are the best clans, warriors, and WC's.

Of course we should still have a new and improved scoreboard as posted here :
    Why S5 is terrible and possible solution:
    http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=176304

2. Terrible is a little harsh. S5 was better than s4 in many ways. In s4 you'd sign up with a clan days before, find out 70 other ppl also applied and then find out your spot was given to someone else 30 min before the war. You'd then spend the next 30 min trying to hook up with some Mötley Crüe clan and end up losing. Didn't see any of that in S5.

3. That happened to me like 10 times in s5.

You just got lucky.

4. Terrible might be harsh in describing S5, but it has nothing to do with wanting a new war format.
    You can love or hate S5, but still want to try stock wars.

5. How could this have happened to you when s5 was all Indis?

6. Some one else took your spot you signed up for days ago in an indy war? Please do tell. I think youre doing it wrong.

7. I am curious how this happened to you also in Indy. Maybe you can start another post. But please stay on topic here. Thanks

8. Could work, looking for anything new to switch EE wars up honestly, did a 15man INDI last war, terribly boring

9. Bumping, because mod "accidentally" locked this thread for necro bumping when it wasn't a necro bump

10. My question is: If stats were to be all even, whats the point in growing war builds? Plenty of hardcore warriors spend heaps and be constantly active, just to be on the same stats as some noob. I understand the concept but would render building ee stats useless.

11. In Primal did you know they "strip" bfa/bfe? But if I'm not mistaken people still try to grow bfa/bfe.
    The stock wars would be for 1 or 2 wars a week. They would strip you of your stats for those wars, then you go back to your regular build. I know we are moving fast here, try and keep up.

12. Round wars were pretty close to the stock system. damn near identical rosters on both sides. and now look

13. From what I remember round wars weren't even close to being my definition of stock wars. If anything Primal is much closer. In round wars hit restrictions were "on". In Seasons 1 and 2 there were TONS of mismatches. It got worse when SH heavy clans like Rising Hawks exploited the plunder advantage. On 25 man rosters, there would be 3-4 tanks and the rest were SH/SSH. SH/SSH' hitting big tanks for 50mil+ per hit. While huge tanks would hit SH/SSH and earn only $1mil or in some cases even less.

14. I can say it would be a thing to try. basically make wars about tactics/tracking and shear skill of each individual player. As for the old season wars with the GH/SH exploit, there was an easy solution and its the same solution that will fix the PS1 exploit in primal wars. MAKE THEM PAY THE SAME . Problem is devs never listened then so they probably wont now. Even the Primal system is flawed.(ie. A person with 25 mil atk loses first atk on someone with 10 mil def) that's something I would really like an explanation for. To be honest, Indi wars have changed the landscape of wars. There are WAY more people participating, So in the end game its exactly what the devs wanted. I would like to see the dev change it up a bit and create clans of mixed sizes ie. so many out of each size bracket. Make things more interesting and bring back more skill to WCing instead of Zero the PS/Tank/Dive(depending on war type) Just an Idea and sorry if its a little off topic. But I support looking into other "war types" to mix things up. C'mon devs we got till next season to try new things. Just this time don't just throw the proposals out the window and wing it last min.

15. Support your idea but s5 was ok

16. I fully agree with Frog.

S5 is much more better than s4. I wasn't lucky to b in top 100 of s5. But happy wit the mechanics. Except wit moles and inactives which is not so bad as stacked opnt roaster. Where u get fcked by top 2 LB and u cannot even plunder stupid SSH SH or GH whatever u call it.

I support for indi wars for S6 also.

Or bring back the old school ee. Where u cannot leave clan, which makes u loose ee.