PIMD V.S KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DE__lIIlIDaddyTacolIIlI__DE, Sep 7, 2015.

1. PIMD V.S KAW

Throughout Kaw history we have had many different types of wars, from the all famous ASW to the all serious OSW.

Today I introduce to you a new kind of war...

PVK

I'm sure by the title itself you already understand the basis, but just in case you don't here's how it works

How it would Work

Once a year, we would host this "PVK" from one of the two games rotating each year to see which game is truly the best. Let's say for instance the first year we hosted it here, PIMD Developers would notify the PIMD Community inviting them to join this chaotic war from Kaw. (Not on two different games) They would then have to create/login to their ATA account. Here's where it gets complicated. You might be asking, What if their account isn't big enough? Or a statless alt?

BFA Addition

As many of you are aware, Kaw could easily pummel PIMD, their top Lb has about 7milcs,

and ours has over 100milcs.

There's a small issue here, that's why I suggest for this specific war only, to raise their BFA/BFE. When they login, even if they have a Kaw account, they would be logged in as their PIMD account with higher BFA.

This is how we would tell each other apart.

(For the duration of that war.) The amount of BFA would be given at random but in total have to match our stats.

How to cast?

This would/could be the spell to cast. The duration of cast time should be about 3 days, assuming this idea is supported.

Roster Size/Amount of Clans

Roster size could vary up to 1,000 with only two clans. Names would be decided in the near future.

Time before war starts?

6 hours to allow each clan to find wcs/trackers, giving plenty of time to come up with strat.

Duration of War/Xtals?

I feel as if it should range from 12-72 hours, allowing us one xtal per hour. (Of course we'd be able to choose when to xtal freely)

And finally...

REWARDS

If Kaw won

(Rewards given to each player)

• 2 Seals of the dammed

• 3 Horns of Calydor
    • All xtals used returned.
    • PVK achievement level 1
    • 50,000 Bronze Bars
    • New Banner

If PIMD won

• 3 Hypno Cats
    • 6 Pizza Bikinis
    • All Doctor Notes/Xtals returned
    • PVK achievement level 1
    • equivalent 50k bb to in their case, the "ATM"
    • New Avatar

Can I get a handful of support?

Edit One- these are a few comments from PIMD

2. my thoughts exactly

3. If everyone feels this way, there goes a week's worth of work down the drain , well I tried, and I failed. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Going to wait a few more pages before locking this.

4. I like the idea and effort put into this. :)
    War is always fun,but the odds of the devs implementing a new war system/type is very slim. We got 0 support from them for S5, regardless of the numerous threads and complains. Don't see this happening.
    Nevertheless, good job. :)

5. Please don't force me to open Pimd again, ever.

6. If you want to war them, organize a group and raid them. There are many who would go there to feed on the abundance of nub tears.

7. I played pimd and it seems that all they think about is the s word.

Creeps.

8. What's the S word?

Surely you cant mean 'that' S word

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

I'm such a rebel

Nice idea OP but like someone said. Easier to organise a bunch of accts to go and make accts there then just hit them. Or search for their IGN here

9. I appreciate the constructive criticism, much respect.

10. Don't ask how I know, but...
    There's a clan of lesbians there, that perform that "s" word in the chat.
    Lesson to be learned:pIMD be creepy.

11. It really is, all the more reason to war them. 

12. easy way to get SoD and bb if you ask me 

13. I'll post this on PIMD to see how they feel and report ss back.

14. Right? Lol

15. They don't have ee wars from my knowledge so we'd win

16. Some of the comments lol. Apparently the problem is we're not good enough.