banners for IOS

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by CharIie, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Having used my account on both, android is far superior in my opinion... The devs must hate iOS users... It's poop 

2. on android you can't view the list of people you've blocked

3. i love the android kaw so much more lol

4. Lol go android lovers

5. I couldn't agree more. Devs this needs serious attention.

In addition to the areas highlighted in the original post:

1) CLAN ROSTER: On ios if you edit a members title it takes you back to that member in the list. When you do it on android it annoyingly takes you back to the top. A nightmare when doing activity check titles!!

2) Scouting. Sort it.

3) Landscape on Android: If you're on forums and turn phone into landscape it takes you back to the forum home page and you lose what you typed - LIKE IT'S JUST DONE TYPING THIS GRRR!!

4) Attacking- If you choose the wrong action on ios you can click back to change action. Pressing back on Android takes you out completely and you have to click attack again.

5) Attack/Spy - IOS has attack and spy buttons android just attack. Nightmare if you switch between both! Especially as a hansel trying to unload in war.

Basically just release the same app cross platform with the good bits from each rather than having 2 rubbish ones.

6. I totally agree with you Charlie, they should be the same

7. Even if this NEEDS to be fixed, it won't. Why? Because ATA doesn't care about the player's ideas. If this was made 2-3 years ago, it would've had a chance of making it. But now, ATA has moved on to smash (which surprisingly enough isn't much bigger than kaw) and whatever new game they're making.

8. Lol I really hope kaw doesn't suffer like pimd did  rip pimd players

9. I have an android and i think the banners are better on ios. The only difference is the tint changes on the banner. But androids are better in almost every way

10. There was an event and I had no items in it and I was around 35k. Here there are about 30-40k people who participate in events. It's about the same.

11. I've played kaw on all platforms. They all have pros and cons. I like them all the same.

12. But people like to think that their Gods care.

13. I enjoy ios banners more than the android banners.

-Local android user.

14. This game is too different across platforms, even if it is subtle differences.

15. This scouting feature is always something I've wanted on iOS.

16. Yay andriod.

17. Can someone describe smash for me plz I haven't seen or heard much about it...

18. Nah...all these issues are old issues. Since Android version was released (Christmas 2011) ATA did no effort to offer same experience across platforms.