Looking to Make a PS1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlIlI_ENVY_IlIlI, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Get a ps4. Its better

2. PS1 has the mech of a hansel. It just has a t3 or lower attack building, something you can drop at a moments notice. Most ps1 use a stable like meh

3. Also, just stay attack build until you are 3mcs or so, it's very hard to grow as a hansel that early

4. a PS1 is type of hansel.
    (pure spy 1atk building)
    Mostly used to drop the atk building and go Ps easily and very cheap,
    I go PS most my wars

5. Imma ps7 I'm better than a ps4 I'm the future of ps

Enjoy

6. I will have to agree with this it is gonna be hard to grow very early in the game. I should know I started growing as a pure spy I wouldn't recommend growing that way you won't make as much gold as you would if you were to grow an attack build at least until you explore all lowlands then you can start converting to a Hansel turning your attack buildings into spy buildings one by one except one attack building.

~Chaos

7. It seems that only the new players say Ps1 lol, but I am the build you are talking about however it's just a hansel but instead of a normal CEO I have a maxed stable. I do that because it's easier to drop and become a ps

8. You mean hansel? Lmao.

9. I can say ps1 isn't the best build to start with and takes patience. It's great 4 pvp and ebs tho. As an atk build with no towers is useless. But Atk builds rule ebs in my opinion.

10. FFVII FTW :3

11. I really thought that op was looking to build a Playstation 1...

12. Hansel was a player early on who like a lot of others at the time played the game out of a sense of love and enjoyment. People back then would share (sometimes) game mechanics and formulas they figured out. Perhaps in exchange for a few free hits on an OSF.

Hansel came up with a build of 23 Guilds and 1 Attack building. BFE was important, but less of a factor (IMHO) as most people had all the same Equipment (No EBs then) and all pots so the only open ended stat was.... BFA he found that with game mechs of the time his BFA could smack any attack build and make good plunder while doing so.

Back then billions, tens of billions and one could dream of hundreds of billions in allies. Now I HTE gets us there.

So a PS1 is a Hansel. Anything else is not.

BTW a true Hansel that drops its Attack Building is known as an ATM!

13. I just suggest becoming a super Hansel, HIGH BFE and ps1 build. Maybe be a shadow Hansel?

14. An sh isn't a ps1 or what he's looking for

15. 49 lv1 sos +1att building is a, excuse me for my language, ps1.

16. PS1 is good especially if you get free hte

Especially since free hte br is running now at Beasts of the Revenant

17. All Hansels are PS1, all PS1 are not Hansels your BFA is about 1/1000th of what it should be

(As is mine, seems some peeps don't want me to have allies )

18. why quote me?
    AND ITS NOT A FREAKING PS1.

19. Such a shameless plug.

And unlike the refreshing taste of Pepsi, that is NOT cool!