EB Fairy Mode [ON]OFF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NotTom, Sep 6, 2015.

1. EB FAIRY MODE ACTIVATE

Hi all the time has come for one of the noob sh who everyone hates because I was a exploit build and had no skill and have an undeserved space in the top 10 of s5 to upgrade and grow. No more EE for me just hte fairy from now and forever I will keep spending to help keep the servers running for all of you that still enjoy the only aspect of kaw that I still found fun but devs killed. Primal sucks, indi sucks and thats all we are ever gonna get from now on but who cares? Not the devs lolololol. Bye bye all I wont be really speaking to anyone much or doing anything but eb fairy from now on <3

#EEsucks
    #EBFairy4Lyf
    #IndiFTW
    #PrimalFTW
    #Hashtagsarelame

2. Love you Tom. :shock:

3. #UnBuild

4. You must be awesome at real life.

Can we hang out?

5. Omg your gonna grow? No more stable build good for you

6. No my RL sucks 2 jobs and school no time for anything but we all gotta do what we gotta do right :)
    had 2 weeks off first 2 weeks of season and went all out so I could have achieved at least one thing in my kawreer <3

Edit: i didnt have 2 weeks off just for s5. Just happened that s5 fell across 2 weeks that I was out <3

7. GL with your EB fairy life Tom. 'Twas fun warring with you! Great wc with a smart build, not an exploit build cya around

8. Thank you I may sometimes even do wars with my other EE accounts if I dont make them all eb fairy too (towers suck :3) lol cya too :)

9. Boss: "Yeaaah, I'm gonna need you to come in and work these two weeks, mmmkay?"

Tom: "I have season 5, ummmm, I mean, ummm, herpes."

Boss: "Yeeeah, I'm gonna need you to take a couple weeks off until that's cleared up, mmmmkay?"

Tom: <fistpump>

10. Bah, no real ee warrior would believe you are an exploit build bud...you are an awesome player.

When they say "exploit" build they just mean you have built a build they can't compete with.

They could do it too, but wouldn't earn enough on hte, and so they don't.

11. See u tom someday in rl. I gonna to retire as soon as s5 ended. Idk yet for this account, reset or statless. Just grab everything u like from this account! God bless u tom. Demon bless dev

12. Think Tom is having a breakdown.

13. Personally, if you don't like the bad rap, you could request to be put into the LB bracket to reflect your lb bfa. Let's see how many medals you get then.

14. will see you too gerald keep in touch on Line <3

15. Oh i dont mind the bad rep Im just letting all my friends know why Im not warring anymore so I dont have to respond to like 300 pms <3

16. Dude your build sucks UR gonna regret this

17. U suck too and so does Healen but in a different way 

18. my build makes good gold on eb I will have no regrets. Haven't enjoyed EE since before primals were introduced, just ploughed on hoping it would get better... It got way freaking worse <3

19. Well tbh you a fairy anyway so doesn't make much of a difference

20. Did you drop all your allies to do this ? 