Best Football Games Ever

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SadisticSnowman, Sep 6, 2015.

1. One point down
    One second left
    Fourth Down
    Forty yards out
    Throwing into the wind
    Hail Mary pass
    BYU wins

So if anyone saw that BYU Nebraska game you'll know what I'm talking about. The receiver had three guys on him, caught the ball in the air, and fell right on the line for the win. Not to mention Nebraska had won their opening game for 29 years straight. It was one of the best games I've seen in recent memory.

What are some of your favorite, intense, awesome football games?

2. CFL games more exciting than NFL. Less running the ball in CFL.

3. I like the clip where the guy passed the ball and he started walking through and everyone got confused and let him go by and got the point thing

4. United a player down against arsenal 1999 semi cup final 2nd leg. giggs runs 2/3rd of the pitch to smash one past keeper best game ever!

5. In 1997 Pete Carrol set out on a mission to win the patriots a super bowl.

In 2015 that finally became a reality. He was playin the long game all along

6. What about the auburn Alabama game where it was tied and Alabama missed the field goal and auburn caught the miss and ran it back for a touchdown with 0 seconds on the clock?

7. Last superbowl was chaotic. Good game tho

8. Sounds like something Calvin Johnson does on a daily basis #Lions

9. Queensland down 10-12 with less than a minute to go vs N.S.W , 1st game state of origin series 1994.
    Queensland put it 9 sets of hands to go 60 meters to will on the bell...best origin try ever

10. this greatly bothered me for some reason

11. I am not a fan of football, but I think that the "best game ever" should be close all game and have more exciting moments in the middle of the game rather than only 1 good play at the end. However, "The Catch" (Montana to Clark) as time expired was pretty cool to watch.

12. Close games tend to have a lot of foul play and fights between teams.

13. Oilers vs Bills 1993

Warren Moon lead the Oilers to a 35-3 lead early in the 3rd quarter , than Houston crapped their pants and Bills won 41-37 and I lost 50$ on that game

14. Or Super Bowl XXIII 1989

Down by 6 with 2 mins left Joe Montana takes his team 92 yards on a masterful drive to win and I lose 100$ 

15. And why are their chick's trying to comment on football when they have no clue?

Now go make me a sammich and let the guys discuss important sports matters 

16. Chicks that play kaw? No such thing.

19. Thought this was about the other football that every other country plays lol