what happens after Season 5?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by THE_VIXIN, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Current war schedule for next week shows no round wars

2. See the timer? That's what happens. It ends!



And then we have another hunt a week later

3. Support

I said it before we need to work this out because it doesn't seem wars r a priority to the devs. Ik Dev,,Syl and Spil worked on a "set cs" a month or 2 before S5 started (and the few wars that we actually matched each other were some of the best I can remember) so why can't this b done as a whole?

With that said ik I can list these war clans right now who r willing to make this work:

Division 1
    DI/Dotb/ShEC
    Pervigo Neco

R there any other war clans who love to war and want to have match outcomes based on actual skill then an impossible cs discrepancy?

4. Free from IWar only n about time

5. Back to ps1 heavy rosters no thanks . If everyone agreed to casting a max of 50pc spy builds I think participation would increase

6. Free from inactives n crap builds ty
    Never know what IWar roster is thrown at us although Primal War needs tweaks its beats uncertainty every day.

7. Inactives no guarantee. And a bc ps1 with no adt and minimal towers will be warring galore and its not a great build . Tanks with more towers will be further down the pecking order. 90pc spies gl finding a clan to war with night

8. Before season 5 there was only 2 clans who was actively doing a lot of clan wars.

Clan wars will be dead until people put the time into doing them. (Players)

I personally like Indi better because clan wars are always stacked and I'd rather deal with an inactive than a stacked roaster.

9. Bull. 80% of the updates and work the devs do is for EE.

Players just keep stacking roasters and most players would rather fight with inactives than against a stack deck.

Better to play the lottery than a game you know you will lose. At least indi's are 50/50 chance.

And I've seen D1 stack before. It may have been out of necessity, but the fell into the mold. Though D1 is one of the 2 clans who kept doing clan wars. So I will give them that.

10. Better than facing clan stacking wars.

11. Normally at TU we make rosters but if SoTUW doesn't war there is no other clan for us to match :/ would like to see some mid sized clans warring off season

12. Please don't get side tracked folks. I'm proposing we change the 'stacking', once that is done- more clans will war- THAT is a fact.

If you don't have a 'EE war clan', but are open to adjusting your build- EVERY build has a use in war- a good war lead knows how to use it. We've taught ppl how to war And will continue to do so.

The point of this forum post is- clan wars will be back. We need more clans to war, but they won't if 'stacking' continues. It's hard to match 3 clans.

We can make it better. The question isn't what clans will war.....it's who wants to make it better.

13. @Filthy- D1 did change their rosters. They had to as only a few clans warred and they were getting smashed. They adjusted and came back.

My point is- clan wars are returning. If WE don't change something. It will be the same 3 clans warring post season and season 6 will be iwars as well.

It's up to us!

14. How about more Tourneys.
    IWar is a poor excuse for a war season.
    Was a result of low effort from ATA.

15. @hawk- Am I exhausting you again? 

you know my passion for this topic. Why would ppl want to keep warring when odds are against them. We know the best wars are the close wars.

Devs had no choice but iwars for this season due to our actions. People wanted a fair chance for a win- and they weren't going to get that in round or primal wars. THAT is the problem.

I can give you a list of clans that used to war. Now most don't = crappy matches. Let's get more clans warring & those Iwar ppl who love wars warring.

We CAN do it!

16. Not at all lol

I'm all for making clan wars better n top dog. S5 was nothin special.
    I simply have no faith that the community will rally around one idea. I wish but its in the devs hands really.

17. @Sushi- that's the problem. Clans aren't warring anymore. Your clan was a great opponent, but stopped warring/matching....and why aren't clans warring?

Let me ask you Iwar fans- IF you had a clan you could war in. Trusted ppl, consistent group....would you want that?

Maybe not as a home clan as you may have loyalties to your home that doesn't war, would you like to be part of a trusted group? That wars together? Win or lose- does it together....

And the answer lies there 

18. If you trust the Devs to fix it Hawk, then you'll be disappointed.

I'm not prepared to lose More good people in this game cuz they're fed up with limited Dev action- with problems that WE created.

You've written a few threads to Devs/community with ideas. Some great suggestions. How's thAt going?

It's not.

We own this. The only thing we can do is try.

19. all the solutions were given, devs said pffff

Besides picketing in canada not sure what else you want to suggest. Its clear the dont give a about the game and being a war game

20. @Angel- Yes, I've stated that. It's our problem to solve at this point. NOT the Devs.

I've suggested the EE clan leaders form a group in a 3rd party app. I'm suggesting that current EE clans align.

I'm suggesting experienced players help newer players that enjoy warring understand build mechanics, understand war basics.

I'm suggesting we give the Iwar devoted fans a taste of warring in a clan that has a fair war- a tough war. A war that is fun, a war that is close.
    A war that keeps most of us coming back for more. If they had that- iwars wouldn't be wanted.