Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. every last eb of a serie

2. Banner items drop from the last epic battle in every series, except for the two first eb series (Calydor and Z'uthmerak).

See the Epic Battles Guide in the Guides section in forums for more info.

3. Bloodwood drop from the last epic battle in every series, except for the two first eb series (Calydor and Z'uthmerak). See the Epic Battles Guide in the Guides section of the forums.

Bloodwood has a low drop rate, it doesn't drop often.

4. how often are leader boards updated?

5. every 12hours

6. They update at 8am pst every day

7. #SaberForMod

8. Saber I love how I posted that answer ages back in this thread and everyone was on my case for it :lol:

9. Do you consider an alt that has a lot of gold out but not using it on anything a bank?

~Chaos

10. It's a matter of opinion, but I would say yes.

11. Hey guys I got a question.

How do you make a bank? Do you bank in Bronze Bars? Allies? Potions? Also what is the best build for a bank I heard a SH works pretty well?

Thanks In Advance.

12. There is no Bank. It's a term used loosely to describe keeping your gold in pots and bb. What you put in, you get 70% back when you sell it.

Hence why people say 30% bank tax.

You can buy allies to keep your gold safe... But they can be stripped from you if someone has enough gold to hire them so they're not really good as a bank. You're safe if you have loads of BFA and you manage to not piss off any OSW clan.

Be careful, they are rowdy folks.

An SH sucks. Their plunder is stupidly low, I don't understand how anyone can grow with such a weak build.

It's simple: you get the best attack buildings you can and plunder epic battles or OSFs. Some people don't like getting stolen from so they build towers.

Personally, I think if you did anything that makes you a target, that's the only reason you'd need towers.

People look at these forums and use the threads as farm lists. You will get occasional steals from people testing to see if you have huge loads of gold out.

The more gold that's out, the more that equipment-heavy mid tanks can plunder from you especially if you're a big hansel.

The best build for a bank, a player account that stores gold in pots, if that's what you're referring to, USED TO BE AN SH.

Now you might as well grow and get huge- be like the plunder builds making 900m a hit.

13. sinve when does having gold out factor in how much the stealer gets?

14. I'm pretty sure it doesn't

15. It doesn't, it's base purely on size

16. and also its 75% refund, not 70%

17. Are you sure?

I remember having 400b out and some bugger was steal farming me- he never failed.

It would start at 100m and then go down to 50m and then back up if I just tried to make my gold back from eb.

18. The gold they take from you is not the same as the gold they make on their end.

19. Gold lost is a direct result of gold on hand. I've made a normal amount off one hit, and they ended up loosing more than 2b. What you get and what they loose are not the same math

20. I'm renoobified. Back in the day, I knew all this stuff, but now... 

At what point does my plunder come back up when upgrading SOS? And at what point do I pass my pre-upgrade income?

I used to recover from income loss when I reached 9 sos1 and 3 sos2,but it's still dropping. (only working on llbc right now, thanks to no more resets. Meany head devs)