Thank you, CrystallineKitten!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sean893, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is solely for the dedication of thanking the following player:

CrystallineKitten

Dear CrystallineKitten,

Out of nowhere, I suddenly received a private message from you that you wanted to seal for me! This gave me a great shock, as that rarely comes to me!

A seal of the damned is usually very hard to obtain through epic battles! However, I believe that it is not because of you sealing for me, but though unknown, is the reason that you choose to seal for me and that is why I decided to write a thank you thread to you!

At the same time although great for me at real life but unfortunate for me at kaw, I happened to have a 4-day vacation abroad away from my home town! With that, I had became far less active, not being able to put full use to your seal which I had chosen the 5-day pass!

Nevertheless, whether putting to full use or not it doesn’t mean that I could not say more to thank and appreciate your sudden kindness for gifting something so valuable to me!

All in all, while I was in the clan island I can feel myself at a much faster pace than usual and as a result I have upgraded at least 5 buildings too!

To give an ending to this thread, you are now the 2nd player to have ever gifted a seal for me! Here is a screenshot of me on the epic battle plunder rosters on a Haunting The Escape as well as a small picture gift to you! I hope you like it!
    :D

sean893’s Plunder in one battle, combined with the 100% and 200% Crux Chests, 13% Blood Rains Spell and the newly 1st-time Estoc Edge’s Level 2 spell. Full 6 xtals are used on this eb.

END OF THREAD

2. That's very kind of them.

Support

3. Hte island is where it's at

4. Sean893 is awesome, he always brightens up my day!

5. They got what they wanted op. :)

6. Seal for Sean
    Everybody is happy and delighted

Seal for someone else
    Nobody cares

But in all fairness, ton of effort and support 

7. U already got vk no need to write boring threads. And i dont count ur alt as a random act of kindness. Unless sealer wanted u to put good word for vk

8. a vk is supposed to make threads?

9. This thread makes me want to pop some acid and dig my own grave

10. Thanks for the explanation on why you feel this way about a thread one of the nicest players on kaw made.

11. May I know how is this thread boring? Please kindly explain! :)

That player I'm thanking is not my alternative account. It's really another different person!

I'm glad you feel that way! It helps to take off all the negative thoughts and move on forward with happiness! :D

12. Wish I could seal but no money 

13. I wish I could be as nice as Sean. Sean your my role model along with Zeth, Stephen curry, and Morgan freeman.

14. Oh no no! You don't need to do that! Even if you have a Seal of the Damned you can use it for your own purposes!

Make it your own hte, probably items closed if you want to grab some fast gold! Or FFA if you want to share to everyone!

15. Love Sean, he kind of annoyed me with blue colors and exclamation points at first, but he's a great guy

16. I think that pic you made is very creative Sean.. A great gift back to Crystalline.. 

17. Pretty cool Sean and I like those pics.

18. Woo sean! :D #1 kaw player! 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.