Land Completion Bonus.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by swordmaster2, Sep 2, 2015.

1. No support!

2. You are already getting permanent Plunder bonuses through buildings though.. (except towers of course)

3. Yeah. The biggest issue with most peoples' suggestions to reward growth is that it'd actually benefit the biggest of the big more than anybody else.

As an example, let's look at Redstar. In his last HTE, he hit 63 times and made 41,947,791,440 gold.

Were he to receive the Abyss LC achievement, his total gold from those same 63 hits would increase to 44,464,658,926. That's a pretty significant increase of gold that can be put into allies that the rest of us will probably never have.

For some context as to how few people have actually completed the abyss, JD-123 (from the "Strongest" LB, #50) only just land completed it 29 days ago. llllGlIlOllITIlIHIllOIllRllIl (#49 from the "Strongest" LB) only just land completed it 7 days ago. Last_Massai (#15 on the "Strongest" LB) just land completed the abyss 48 days ago. Many of the top players in the world have only recently land completed the abyss... to offer increased plunder to players who have the abyss would just increase the gap between mids and bigs, not close it.

4. Ugh. I was just hoping to find that way to encourage small players to grow instead of just pay to play. Haha I guess it's much more flawed than I envisioned

5. It's a good try, I just don't think there is a way to do it, give a 50% spell for 3 months? Lol

6. You could just have LB get the biggest bonus so they keep spending and unloading and xtalling on HTE while the noobs who've only been around for 1-2 years get the smallest bonus

7. I like it.

8. Sorry, this existed already. Aka 1/2/3/4/5-year achievement bonuses

9. I think it would take a bit more than a plunder boost for people to appreciate ur idea

10. How about those Who Are BC

11. Ah I will just keep getting 15 lands to open the next set