comment if you have a cyboard

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by pinkfrogsofireland123, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Does anyone else have one of Those two wheeled self balancing Segway things. They have become really really popular lately and their super cool. So just drop a comment and KaW on.

2. Much effort. Very wow.

3. No support

4. Its spelled Swegway you peasant. Not Cyborg.
    Edit: Google image search for "Swegway", first result.

6. it's called a Segway one of the company's calls theirs swegways I would know cause I own 2 of em

7. That's just a company. Like saying cars are called toyotas. It's s company name for them. The one I know is called phunkee duck

8. Don't you logic me Dinner

9. Only goes 10mph if I'm gonna spend 400 bucks on a board it's not gonna be some lame Segway thing that goes as fast as my grandma walks, hmu when an electronic board or hover board goes at least 30mph

10. I have a $200 electric longboard that can get you up inclines faster than a bike with way less effort

11. Walking/jogging is better

12. How fast do you think it can go and still be relatively safe? You really think you can stay standing on a board going 30 mph?

13. I'm pretty sure there's around 10 million teenagers worldwide that will argue that's easy, it's the half pipes where it gets hard :p

14. Some1 was using one of these at school yesterday n i was curious wtf it was lol

15. Oh yay!! Another gadget to make the world fat and out of shape yippeeee!!! SMH for our society

16. Some Japanese dude made a car that you can carry in your backpack. It's $800 and it's sleek like a skateboard. It's not big and unwieldy like a folding bike or clumsy looking like a Segway.

17. Yes I do, go way faster while snowboarding and just as fast skateboarding so maybe if it was a hoverboard would be a fun challenge

18. Eh... I mean you have to 'stand' to use one. Thats way to much work.

19. But you're going long ways which is easier to balance. Short way is extremely hard. Find all the videos of people falling on these things. Just kidding, don't do that, you'll be looking all year. People fall all the time on them going 10 mph, let only 30.

20. Are you sure that isn't an Apple magic trackpad with 2 wheels added?