Season 5 Inactives - Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Aug 10, 2015.

1. His kid was playing with his phone not on another one I dont think 

2. Looool. Someome is hitting me because i reported an inactive and a mole during war. That's cute lol. Maybe you shouldn't war when you aren't going to be inactive or mole and leak 10 bil purposely

3. Don't talk about the hitting. They'll think you're "whining" as they love to call it and it'll aggravate them into hitting you more. Also, it's not necessarily the same people as the ones you snitched on. Sometimes mentally ill people browse here and randomly hit someone whose choice of words they don't like.

4. Alright lol not whining i have been hit by an lb player so i can take the hits. He has is half of what i was hit by :p

5. And I got silenced and forum banned for posting things like this. Lol. Farm their asses off before the mods consider it bullying again.

6. Sweet_pineapple has broken sword

7. Step 1 - Read title of thread
    Step 2 - Look at your profile

8. Don't see sora on this list 

9. This forum is dead he left it alone when a few bh members went inactive n just refused to update it

10. The mod karma was inactive in war we lost by 1.5b cause of him

11. Why wasn't I on there? JUST KIDDING XD

12. His name up there for not having a xtal? This form is stupid and not even correct currently

13. TopofTheFoodChain 1 action against Dark Paladins. We won so 1 action contributed nothing and doesn't deserve rewards

14. Noodehl - "fell asleep"

15. Xicor and Sweet_Pineapple inactive

16. Wow you guys bought my crap allies off me while I was sleeping

THANK YOU
    btw bronze bars ftw :)

17. I would like to apologize to forum about not keeping this updated. I was admitted to the ICU 2 weeks ago because I was in a car accident. I was just released from the hospital today. I hope all is well. If I were to update this now, it would take forever, but if you guys want me to, I will.