PVP Event Proposal: Zombie Pandemic Breaks Out in KAW!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Chaos, Sep 2, 2015.

1. It would seem we are 2 and a half weeks late.

2. I love it!!!!!! SUPPORT

3. I love this idea

4. Yes do this! A pvp Halloween event needs to happen idc if its Zombies, Ghosts, Vampires or whatever. Also make it purely pvp no pve/pvp on the weekends and give us Halloween banners and badges for top ranked players kinda like those from the bone hunt for example.

5. Very confusing. But I like the idea

6. @Chaos maybe have zombie heads as the currency for the event?

7. Every time you slay a zombie = zombie head

What about when a zombie slays a kingdom!

8. Horde? Just an option. Maybe a brain

9. Take the sanctuary spell out

10. And I'm all for it

11. I'll add both to the suggestions, thanks Noodehl!

12. if a horde appears there should be an eb called the pandemic only available if u have a horde spell active which is random chance but the eb gives 20-50 heads every 4hits and pays like hte keep in mind u need the horde spell to hit tho

13. If this event were to ever happen, I were to imagine it would probably be like a Halloween season thing! So yeah, new Epic Battle theme with ghosts, ghouls, vampires and goblins etc.

14. I'm kind of confused so you just try to keep the humanity and if your a zombie you have to get the humanity?

15. Anyways I want to add to this since it can be a lot better and different than the pvp right now(since this sound like it). However I doubt the debs wants to put in this much time in to add it.

This event will last for a weekend.

To opt into event you have to cast the "survivor" spell. You will have to cast a day before and leave your clan 1 hour before the apocalypse starts. However when you cast you maybe infected. About 1/8 will be infected.

If you are a human you will try to kill all the infected and vise Versa. However when a zombie killes a human he/she will turn into a zombie.

To kill a human is simple just ko the player. Killing the zombie will be difficult tho, because you will have to use a certain item/ a specific item to ko them. (When they have 0/0 without getting ko they can be hit/get hit until they are at 25/25%)

Humans will get a reward and there will be additional rewards for each ko (would suggest when each ko would give a number a specific items so that bugs can't just ko little ones and get the most but that sounds to much work for devs).

Infected will get the same reward as humans if they started out as an infected and additionally rewards for more ko's item.

Dead zombies will get a small reward for participating and additional reward for about of ko.

Forgot what else I have to write but this sound a lot of fun.

16. I see your point of making it a reward for players to continue to come back but how long has it been since ATA would implement this, I mean it's gonna be hard as it is to get the event but a long standing algorithm that tracks this. They'd need to bulk the servers quite a bit. I like your idea but if it were to be implemented the zombie should only be active for the event.