WoC Gold Button: an Indi War Solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Sep 2, 2015.

1. No support. I've no towers, warred 5 or 6 times, got a triple crown. Yet am called "stupid" by frog since I don't have any SDT?

Hmmmm, ok. Go get a triple crown before insulting people who know how to war without towers:)

2. Not a bad idea . I like it mostly . But you're forcing anyone who isn't 25% towers not to war . Devs don't like putting players down lol

4. freaking wonderful idea, best I have ever seen in forums. all these wc and trackers didn't just wake up one day knowing how to do this they learned. let the lower bracket learn and once they have enough experience they will know what you need. it's just a learning process that we so badly need. support support support

5. Support, a decent suggestion.

Gold WoC will allow the experienced/build ready we warriors to have a better and more tactical war experience.

Standard WoC will allow all the builds not meeting the Gold requirements still to war, with a slightly better experience too. As all builds will be of similar strengths/weaknesses. It should give them the opportunity to gain more experience and hopefully get the 'GOLD WoC' bug.

6. Js many in lower bracket don't have 25% towers. This will mostly help larger brackets.

7. U talking that red and cella cant cast gold woc lol

8. Are people really supporting this incredibly flawed idea

9. You also war in a low bracket

10. Although I like the idea, it will entirely kill xstal usage in the normal WoC. Why waste xstals on a team you KNOW is full of leaks and noobs. Wars become less fun and more of whoever has control wins. Normal indi's see less participation. The whole point of indis is to encourage more people to war.

Devs would be backtracking.

11. Xtals don't always win the wars , the repins and kos are what count my friend. But that's what different tiers are for 

12. Nice idea except for the tower reqs. In your scenario a 0,0,20M,30M kingdom couldn't cast woc gold because only 20% of their stats are from towers.

13. He should add adt. And the 25% is of buildings, not cs. A person could put all towers on LL and apply.

14. But what about pure spy builds?

15. There are lots of big ps with towers.

16. If there is a tower requirement you can't really expect to win extra medals. I can understand extra medals for people who Xtal but the Devs will never implement something where you expect a bigger reward for having towers.

17. @V

It's not a bigger reward for towers. It's a bigger reward because you paid in advance one xstal to join.

18. Does not address inactives nor if ppl can only buy 6 mith max at a time.

After S5 ends offseason IWar is snafu if not all issues r remedied.
    Tweaking clan wars is a higher priority by far.