Why S5 is terrible and possible solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BassEngineer, Aug 31, 2015.

1. wc will win more often than lose

2. And whats wrong with being lazy? This is a game and some of us work hard enough at work, in life, parenting our kids etc.
    Games in general are meant to enjoy.
    The problem with tracking like i said is we all arent pc users. Some of us are confused by lots of numbers (much more common among gamers than u think), and arent as efficient with whatever method u got for posting.
    Hey maybe the devs should eliminate all non pc users from ee wars then nobody has excuse not to track and thus shld be all competent to track themselves.
    Altho theres more players who cant track feel excluded and there goes more potential ee'rs and thus profits.
    But calling ppl lazy? That is hardly a solution.

3. You obviously haven't seen Harrians tracker. It doesnt take a genius to use it.
    So when 25 people are warring, you think the tracker and wc are the only ones on pc?

Go take a look at Harrians tracker then come post about people not being lazy.
    The fact that you haven't even seen it, and are calling it difficult proves my point about people being lazy.

4. I like this idea, although I feel like the broken sword thing might get abused by sore losers or cheaters or something

5. Harrians tracker?? Can I get a link to this or can someone tell me what forum its in please? I've checked out HTL's tracker and it confused me a lot.

6. I can't speak or reply to anyone in thread anymore.

Earned a broken sword, want the details, PM me if you want

Or be like every lazy person on this thread and assume ****

7. There is this new website called google.
    Try searching "KaW War Tracker"...
    or...if you check out active topics you will see it there too.
    ..or search Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

8. This thread isn't about laziness, tracking, or wc...its about a new scoreboard with better metrics.
    That is all I'm asking for.

9. A more in depth scoreboard would enhance warring greatly. Do both outgoing success n inc or neither. 1/2 ass doesn't cut it agree.
    Sure would weed out the liars lol

Support

10. War simply is lagging even further behind while all other aspects go forward.
    After 4 days time pass we can expect very lil to look forward to as far as war is concerned by all appearances.

11. It would weed out the liars for sure. If everyone knows "big brother" is watching, people will perform better. But if the "cat's away, the mouse will play".

12. I'll add a new n improved scoreboard to my war thread as well. Using yours but cleaned up a bit.

13. I want to have lots more info about what I do, and others do in war....like in gaw had a bio....I want a war bio for all to see and can't be erased

14. Everyone should read op's post. I support.

With a broken sword.

15. You cry to much this is indi wars and they won't change anything. U cited more than I did at start of s5. Your ideas are not all the great. Ez exploits can be made and match ups are always no matter what winnable with XTALS so I agree xtals are a must

16. How to be a kaw warrer
    Step 1: moan about not getting s5
    Step 2: get s5, complain that it sucks

17. Support an improved scoreboard with additional info.
    Do not support a clan voting someone off the war island.

18. clan wars solve that, you do that stuff ypu get kicked out.

But those that want to dp that cried and devs said awww here ya go