Why S5 is terrible and possible solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BassEngineer, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Guys if you can develop better war game system that are not get infiltrated by third party programs so someone get ahead. Invite me please. Since S1, S2, S3, S4 and now S5 players always find a way to complain. EE is not generating profit for ATA. It's a worst system and many wasting their time complaining. My opinion best to return war system to old war game where we all play from pin. Last time we I play that game was with CanadianGal and few others. We lost but have a blast during the war. Even how much devs change EE war. Others will find a way to exploit by using other means. I rather let dev end EE and return back to old war system where they don't need to waste time answering all complain and concentrate to better the system on other way.

2. The fix is to cap bfe bfa per teir. In other words you in highest tier no cap. Lowest tier lower amout of bfa bfe cap.. Middle tier mid cap. This will stop sh builds from manipulating game mechs.non xstal er well ee is a added feature to game make it pay or no play ee simple . Inactives is tuff but I've seen programs where say if you don't do something with in a few minutes it locks you out. So if havent touched phone in say 5 mins = inactive under 20 actions = inactive. Also when game declares you inactive no war for 1 month and also as soon as inactivity recognized by game person cannot be hit in that war anymore so no leak. Ps ally hires simple make no hires in war no exceptions. OK that's my take .anything else will be manipulates and so can this but it's better than current situation

3. Although I wouldn't mind a 1 month ban, I doubt KaW devs would do that. That is too long for players because devs would lose money on xtals from the banned players...and the banned player may lose interest after 1 month and quit KaW altogether.

All I am asking for is a new and improved scoreboard with more info. I don't think this is such a ridiculous request. After 5 seasons, everything aspect of the game has changed or been upgraded.
    Everything but the scoreboard.

4. Broken sword for less than 15 actions? No. I found myself at the bottom of an upper tier due to low sign ups and managed only 11 successful actions as a result. And believe me, I was trying :D

5. If you read all of my post...I was suggesting a scoreboard to show how much incoming you have taken...then it would justify low actions.

6. I fell asleep because it was 3am in the morning T.T

7. Support!

8. I don't think seeing when someone xtals should be transparent as it is still a part of the war strategy itself with sides figuring out who has and hasn't xtalled to initiate their xtal strategy.

In old system wars, it was a practice that walls or titles would be marked with wins/losses. This is not going to show spy actions but it will show their attack losses. Whether these losses be by their own attack actions or incoming attack, they would be sko'ing or being ko'd and their gold losses are going to be minimal if they are having trouble registering successful actions ... if it is ps well there will be no ko's obviously but the losses would identify someone sitting open with gold out, remembering that ps have to have spies above 20% with gold out to be attacked.

Now, what if if someone was really devious and registered some ko's to make it look legit... well, isn't long before they have enough spies to be open again... but, those attack losses will still be visible by their wins/losses.

Anyway... may not be perfect solution but it does work and with the small roster sizes, would not take long for someone to go through copying and pasting wins/losses on walls or titles... I recommend titles as they can't be removed unless the person is admin and since only top 3 have admin, will remain to war end.

9. Incoming wasn't my problem. It was my outgoing fails on those big guns lol

10. This nooob opens up his P.S. alts during war . Noob

11. ^ statless alt

12. Whos wc?

^biggest reason s5 sucks
    Wc works hardest. Gets nothing. Becomes expected from others. Nobody steps up and ppl are like 'why isnt anybody stepping up?'

Why isnt anyone helping on ss?
    Why dont u do it devs? We all dont have pcs or patience to type out data on a dam spreadsheet app, whatever happened to an even playing ground? Why is it so necessary to depend on pc users who can track or have the pc skills to fill out ss timely? Why cant it be fun for everyone? Think money.✌

13. wc gets nothing? wc gets victory.

14. Support.

Was actually with Bass on one of the "leaking ps" situations and tbh, it sucked.

15. Worst season ever - and anyone who says differently probably never had the chance(for whatever reason) to war with a good war clan - there is no other reason to say it was a success.

Because it sucked

16. Yes, not having NEW WC's is definitely a problem in indy. Learning to WC is hard enough within your own clan with "good" rosters. But now throw in the possibility of leaks/incatives/bad matchups and it makes it that much harder for new WCs.

As far as tracking...people are just lazy. There is a perfectly good tracker here on the KaW forums "Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7" . But people are still lazy. The Harrians tracker takes about 5 secs to learn but there are very few new trackers.

17. New scoreboard should show successful and failed outgoing actions AND incoming successful and failed actions. Along with plunder made by a player AND plunder lost by a player.

18. What if they lose?