Zaft/IG/New age/yafi

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Interesting read, carry on.

2. If your clan only has 2 weeks to a month worth of funds then they aren't ready for that war.

3. So I should prepare 5 months funds to strip a PS in indi war?

4. No but if you only have a month of funds then it would be wise not to target someone who will retaliate in a way you never could.

5. Apoc will be the last super power. Eventually noone will want to war apoc and we'll be forced to war each other out of a need for fun n war.
    Devs did this, citing that it was us.
    Winning stuff used to be a team effort.
    Now u got pvp events with opt-in option, events, prizes for hitting something u want to pay to hit (hte), clans that only serve for this one eb, profit one player at a time, no cohesion except among admins..
    and system wars... Dont get me started.
    What was once a kaw activity that a bunch of friends got together for a day and had some good competitive fun has turned into a cutthroat every player for themself selfserving activity. Ee no longer helps the social platform of clan based fun. Instead of a bunch of clans competing, theres just a bunch of me's getting what they want.
    Kaw has become a dam rat race, as opposed to an app that many favored for its social function.

Osw is the ultimate testament of working together toward a goal, and instead kaw has geared towards selfserving players who are out for themselves instead of achieving greater satisfaction helping and working with like-minded players.
    I notice the ally market is picking up, so hoping this will cause more disputes and more players to rely on not just themselves to solve a conflict. And quit bein so afraid of big alliances. We're not as invincible as u think, we just have stagnant enemies who are clueless as to how to truly work together the way that we do. Maybe take a lesson or two and start ur own enterprise. Youd be surprised the respect that comes with it, by standing your ground when conflict heads ur way.

6. When exactly was it not about

More more more
    Me me me
    I want more more more
    I want me me me

7. Well said in some of your post.... Don't agree with all of it.

8. I think it's time for A 'KAW WORLD WAR' does anyone agree , One war to End all WARS , One last war to Kill off 'KAW , One war that will be remembered through the aages!

9. This is so perfect. Yet again, New Age is correct all the wrongs that Yafi has become.

10. Almost every notable osw clan is in an osw.

11. With EB, why would you run out of strip funds? This isn't old KaW where you could stop growth by pinning an OSF.

12. True,You can easily make 1T in a day even more if you are bigger.

13. Zara/IG are not a force to be reckoned with at any rate ! Sparta Elite Underworld could knock them all silly without breaking a sweat !

14. ^ the world may never know

15. The world will know that he isn't a bomb anymore though. 

16. Support

17. Straight from the broken bomb who's main is now stripped and cleaned out.
    [​IMG]

Edit: Why even bother posting with your alt when we only stripped your main a few hours ago???? :?

18. ZETH 'TILL DEATH

This guy will be a super power

19. Wait I thought they were praising se 

20. 1т? ι'νє ѕєєи αℓмσѕт 1т ιи α ѕιиgℓє нтє ωιтн тнєѕє ρℓυи∂єя вσиυѕєѕ.