PVP Event Proposal: Zombie Pandemic Breaks Out in KAW!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Chaos, Sep 2, 2015.

1. SUPPORT.

2. I support this support.

3. I support your support of that support.

4. i support this, i guess

5. I support Darks support of Zethys support of me supporting Darks orginal support.

6. support

7. I love it! Fun quirky and competitive. Support

8. I support this support as well.

9. I fully support this. Just one little thing: game mechanics. Idk how to explain this, but the KO thing seems a little far fetched. Say, for example, a living dead player is at 8%/8% and hasn't been KO'd. Would a player with humanity be able to hit him to KO, or would the living dead be dtw?

All in all, this idea is x10 better then the weekend blitzes.

10. Eugh zombies. I thought this nonsense was over in 2013. However it is a well developed idea chaos and I applaud you for that.

11. Hur dur dur. I don't like it, therefore=nonsense.

I thought that god awful Obama thing was going to be over in 2012 too. I was so wrong.

12. Umm. I dont like the zombie theme in general but I can still resepct his well thought out idea.

13. Ooooooo i like this. Chaos this is a great idea and well thought out. I'd like to see the devs highly consider this event.

14. I feel like its a nice event but making it a bit simpler and not too complex would be better.
    Support for the creative and non repetitive event though!!!

15. Much support but should some how make it an even event so that even non paying Accts still have a chance for lb

16. Imteresting. Lmee see if i can think of some rewards for this :p

17. Rewards can be your own pet zombie. You can dress him up in your old equip you're not using. He will blindly attack EBs for you for a very small plunder automatically. The catch will be you have to feed him. In order to feed him you have to hit players off the battle list. Lets say he needs 10 hands to eat per day. Every hit directly off battle list (without looking at players profile) automatically gives a 10% chance to drop a hand. Now youve renintroduced players being forced to pvp again if they want to keep their kingdoms trained zombie.

18. More support than for op

19. That a brilliant idea