Christmas Cards to an injured American Soldier

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NS_King_of_the_Warriors_NS, Aug 31, 2015.

1. American and British Governments are worse, the army just follows their orders.

2. They don't necessarily follow their orders to the letter...Do they?

3. Why can't we all just have some respect for veterans/wounded soldiers.

4. Your a true idiot. Government maybe well yes with Obama in office. We should use ground troops to tear up ISIS. It's not right to chop someone's head of because they want to claim Christianity. Like I stated before terrorists have no hearts. You or anyone want to jihad it up or praise Allah fine keep it off my thread. People want to send letters or cards fine if not I don't care I originally posted this to boost morale of the injured soldiers. All I know is I am sending atleast a Christmas card because little things do mean a lot to an injured soldier. I did learn more in this threading dealing with history so thank you. No thanks goin out to Shaun or le whatever ur name is I can't remember right now. Also sweet if u think this is a scam just keep scrolling ur not worthy enough I guess.

5. Exactly.

6. Post proof that this is what you're claiming it to be. I grew up in a drug-ravaged neighborhood and was lucky to get out of the ghetto early enough before it was too late thanks to many sacrifices by my parents; I know what almost all of the scams and fraud that goes on online as well as right in people's faces can look like.

There is always something missing- and that is the proof, the official nature and evidence.

7. I respect everybody equally. I have not shown any disrespect.

8. Like I said do it or don't do it I DONT CARE I know the type of person I am. You can get off here just like ur locked thread. U should take their advice.

9. Show me the disrespect in saying that?

10. I was accused of terrorism for holding an anti-war opinion.

11. You literally just compared soldiers to Jihadi's, who cut heads off and murder children. If you cannot see the disrespect there, then you probably are one.

12. Back on page 2 you recommended that we use OPSEC. The correct term is PERSEC, personal security. Seems like a curious slip for a trained soldier.

13. Been said before on this thread. Will say it again.
    Show some damn respect.
    The same you would want all others to show to your countrymen and women serving around the world, no matter the nation.

Every person should respect the sacrifice that their fellow people make for for whatever their nation.
    This thread is making us aware of a US service.
    Please feel free to make threads or add links to support other nations recognised legal forces.

If you are incapable of at the very least showing respect for others. Don't post.
    The op as is his right has asked for trolls and flames to leave the thread. Show some decency.

To all those in service and those who have served.
    No matter the role.
    My respect for your commitment to your nation.
    My thanks for your service.
    And my heartfelt condolences to those who have lost loved ones in conflict.

14. Opinions, everyone has them wether you agree with them or not, I've read the OP for what it is, someone recommending sending a letter or card to an active service person, kudos to you and to anyone who does this also, why this got out of hand is because of another persons opinion on the OP and then it's escalated as it tends to. Somewhere along the line the OP has been forgotten for what it was intended it seems

15. I am not comparing them. I am merely saying that I would like to hear the 'Bad' guys viewpoint. The confused men and women who are devoted enough to commit atrocities to defend their cause.

16. Obviously if u don't use PERSEC It's against TOU. I ment what I said. I said OPSEC incase family members want to post where their loved ones are SO OBVIOUSLY NO SLIP UP HOOAH

17. Sorry, I wasn't aware you were running an operation. Get your termonology right, buddy. Btw, the caps at the end are a nice touch.

18. You make a call to individuals to use opsec. That is completely incoherent.

19. So the U.S. And Britain didn't help ISIS on there uprising? They had Absolutley nothing to do with it? You also obviously don't know what Jihad means, it's means to struggling or striving and Allah means God, so there you are Wrong again, so op put down kaw and try to learn something cause you clearly know nothing