Can KAW users hack KAW accounts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cheeses, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I was wondering if the users of KAW can hack your own account. Since we don't have to use a password to log in is our account safe?

2. We do have passwords, whether it's your ATA account, Facebook, or Kongregate.

3. No they cannot, all accounts belong to ATA sk technically they would be hacking ATA servers - which is illegal - and can be tracked back to their ip address

4. Proxies or the Tor Browser can hide your IP. Proxies could probably beat ATA and not even the Federal Government can track you using the Tor Browser

5. One cannot simply be "hacked" in Kingdoms at War as your account is tied to your specific device. You can also register for/link to an ATA ID/ Facebook account to make recovery easier if you obtain a new device.

While it's not possible to be hacked out of the blue, keep in mind that it is possible (as it is with all online services) to have your account accessed by others if you choose to share account information or otherwise disclose sensitive personal information including passwords, full name, email, etc.

For this reason you should always keep passwords, security questions, and other information related to your account to yourself only and NEVER share them with others.

6. IMO cheeses is kaw_community's alt.

7. :roll:
    Tor can be tracked too.

Never assume that you're the smartest person in the room. 

8. Really? Do you understand how Tor works?
    Tor sends your request through 5-6 different open servers all around the world.
    This means your IP is scrambled, and cannot be traced.

Why would so many people use it if you could be tracked?

9. I agree plus government does use hackers from all around the world. They recruit the best ones that's why they have a hackers list or whatever it's called. That's beyond me lol

10. Anything can be hacked all it takes is a person to find a back door that kaw didn't close

11. As someone who works in the field, I do.

If you really thinking you're untraceable using tor or a proxy, you're in for a surprise.
    I agree it might slow someone down, that's about it.
    Nothing is virtually untraceable forever.

Like I said, there's always someone smarter than you out there.

12. Using the inter webs doesn't mean you work in "the field"

As long as you don't use flash, java and stuff like that, have cookies disabled, and don't put out personal information, you won't be traced. Why do you think so much illegal stuff goes down on the deep web, yet almost no one gets caught?

13. Why yes random person on the Internet! You certainly know more about my life than me.
    :roll:

14. Well, I'm the developer of Tor. I made it. Prove me wrong lmao

15. Yes, random person on the internet! You certainly DO know everything about everything. You must, considering you assume that you are smarter than everyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.