Post S5 war Pros/Con

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 1, 2015.

1. U just contridicted that statement.

2. @ INDIVISIBLE

idc about old threads. Post on those if u like. This thread is not a rehash of old threads n complaints. Stick to S5 n contribute pros n cons n future ideas.

Furthermore idk what good pessimism is.
    Keep on beating a dead horse elsewhere if this thread is of no interest to u to make the effort to move forward n improve future EE.

3. Leave this thread now.
    Go play judge n jury elsewhere.
    TIP: start ur own thread for your purposes

4. I hear u can u elaborate more pls?

5. Sure I'll leave, I guess only u can play judge and jury. And I did contribute to your thread and many others. Humility is not a trait u r familiar with I c, u r never wrong and deal harsh words for other ppls op not lined with yours.If u r going throw a tantrum when ppl comment on your thread...don't make 1.

Good luck to those throwing out opinions op doesn't like.

6. Like I said at beginning you should have to have a percent ratio of towers in your build to even cast woc higher your cs the higher towers you need to participate nothing but leaks and eb noobs looking for souldough from the event and we have to carry them can't even have them xstal or you lose.. and you need to make Allie hires disabled during war and inactive season ban not 3 days

7. 2 strikes. Once someone has been inactive twice, ban them from the rest of the season

8. This thread is not about opinions or dev bashing. Constructive n proactive ideas r best.
    Making valid points is welcome but back it up.
    Revisiting the past before S5 is not the intent but do feel free to input ideas in the spirit of future EE warring. Really like to avoid griping as much as possible n find a consensus.

9. Quote INDIVISABLE

Sure I'll leave, I guess only u can play judge and jury. And I did contribute to your thread and many others. Humility is not a trait u r familiar with I c, u r never wrong and deal harsh words for other ppls op not lined with yours.If u r going throw a tantrum when ppl comment on your thread...don't make 1.

Good luck to those throwing out opinions op doesn't like.[/quote]

Contrary to your belief in me all i seek here is productive input to devise a war format/tourney.
    Sorry if i'm outta line or harsh but i've no patience for pre S5 dialogues in old threads. I'd rather prefer point form ideas to use for a new n improved post S5 format for at least a trial by the devs is my intent.

10. Try using this basic starter template.

Basic EE building blocks:

- 25 vs 25 or 20 vs 20
    - Inactives lose ALL EE
    - Inactives can be booted after 10mins by a VOTE of unanimous 4/4 from admins.
    - Rewards TBD possibly Rancor style
    - EE war profile added to everyone
    - War Vault n gold automatically returned after war. A fee of 5-10% would suffice.
    - WC can be muted for war

Its my idea of a starting point n ppl's ideas will be added etc at a further date.

11. Easy to war. Sure there are some bugs with inactives, no xtals and etc. But its the first time we had a season of indys, so id expect there to be bugs, and kinks.

12. Good point.

We all knew that IWar was not perfect but add ur ideas ty

13. People build their cs stats to use in wars , and those cs stats are plundered. People also build hidden stats (bfe and BFA) and yet those go un plundered.
    I'd like to see both of those stats added to cs totals for wars. It may be possible then that ssh could be plundered for all the cs they been hiding

14. Idk how that would work bro.
    1st off anyone can look up ops n calculate BFE.
    As for BFA ppl can use LB n surmise general BFA totals or go to profile n add up Ops BFA.
    If Ops hides allies he has made life more difficult for others n rightfully so.
    FYI cr rank includes CS n BFA combined to get an idea of Ops strength.

Summary: war builds r not totally transparent n do require research etc.

15. Need a minimum base stat requiremenr

16. What do u suggest? Thx

17. At least lb would be hitting lb and matching each other. Might even give some of mids a chance to war.

18. I was thinking, so instead of counting incoming fails why not balance the point system out with incoming success?
    -inc Atk success you lose 1 point
    -inc steal success you lose 1 point
    -inc assasn you *have a chance to lose 1 point* (kind of like a rare drop)
    -inc scout success loses 0 points

You won't be rewarded directly with successful defends, however by fending off incoming attacks you are able to gain the upper hand.

I also see this as a way to weed out eb builds with little to no towers and actually have people work on their builds to be able to war effectively

19. I'd suggest a 10m cs min base stat requirement, this is really geared towered the lower tier brackets. With a 10m cs min base stat req at least sh pay decently well

20. NO SUPPORT. Another pointless S5 thread. How many threads do we need on this S5???
    It is what is it . Devs are not going to change anything.
    If people are not happy with S5 dont war. Simple.

Just sick of S5 talk and all these negative threads towards it. MOST KAW ppl are not interested in this topic and dont war. Period.