Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The problem with the current set up as I see it is that we lose least 1 entire tier of rewards. Anyone that would have qualified for 100 medallions automatically qualifies for a top 100 or top 10 position.

I mean I'm looking at the eb event where 5000 is the highest item count reward tier. 1st place has 5x that amount, and the top 10 are all over 4x that amount. Even the top 100 have collected double the amount.

Contrast that with s5 where the top 100 haven't even reached haven't even reached the corresponding tier yet...

2. I am still wondering why devs made this season different than s3 and s4 and didnt allow more than just a ring to be won throughout the season... I mean they have the banners yeah... But they should have added some of the other season equip that is available for purchase, available in some medallion reward tiers. Just my opinion.

3. The alchemist did get updated with like 10 new pieces of equipment or so. 

4. 10 very expensive pieces of equipment

5. I Dont know you guys , But i am barely 50 medals and dont think ill make it to 100, we dont even have a 75 Price reward, jumps from 50 to 100, plus only 4 weeks.. I mean Honestly what are ATA development Team thinking??? They making this The worst reward Season Ever.. Again please give at least The banner to All Tripple Crown Holders!

6. Dev please add top 500, cause reach 100 medals is hard. As u can see the very low rank in top 100 is less than 100 medals

7. Or change tier 100 medals into top 500

8. These wars are on a loop...one war above your tier ,one below and then it repeats best I see

9. The rewards were not meant to be obtainable for everyone, that's why the banner and crown have insane stats.

You can't pay to win these wars either, that's why the top 10 are a variety of builds. This season is all luck based tbh. I myself fell out of top 10. I get placed on losing rosters due to unbalanced matchmaking which occurs on all tiers.

7 straight losses for me now, only getting 1 medallion a war.....

10. I'm shutting down my quest for 100. A lot of ppl in the same boat. I have 60 and don't see a way to get to 100 without the devs changing the rate at which metals are earned. I guess I'll just hold onto my crystals, unless the devs raise the rewards .......,,,,

11. No Problem mate. You sound as cross as a frog in a sock though.

12. What are the brackets max and minimum combined stats? Wondering to see how much I can upgrade! 

13. Stopped warring S5 with record of 4-10. Not wasting any more of my life gambling on the odds of getting a decent/ACTIVE group of guys thrown together. Better luck next idea.

14. Yeah, we shouldn't have medallions taken away for a loss. Bad idea there.

15. Can you increase the payout by 1 and take away the medal(take away is optional) will help a lot this week and I will try to get get 100 instead of trying to get 50 because winning 20 wars is impossible for indi

16. Yea. Decrease the amount needed for rewards. A whole season for a single piece of eq. Last season was three eq, with over 110m cs in total stats, vs a single piece with one eq. Garbage rewards, are you seriously expecting everyone to tryhard for that?

17. Here is an idea. I think that this weekend. As a kind of blitz for us primal based warriors, have a primal clan war tournament and have bonus rewards based on winning teams. Yes the teams may be stacked in most cases but have the teams seperated into cs tiers. And the tier be in a tournament with each other for 1st-3rd place prizes. Would benefit a lot.

18. if you divide teams in 3 brackets then the 3 best stacked win :lol:

19. Even though no ones listening...Support!

What a novel idea...let ppl put together the best teams they can and put them against other teams of similar strength to see which team is better...

Seems like I've seen that somewhere before...? Oh yea-pretty much every sporting league in the world...

And while we're dreaming...maybe we could bring back the betting system?

20. I'll tell u a secret...Devs don't care about wars...wait a second, that's not a secret at all. X0)

If Kaw made the devs more $ a day then Pimd, then maybe they would pay more attention. Until then if u want a change boycott wars, events and give them 1 star reviews in the Apple/Google play stores. Otherwise u seriously r wasting your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.