Season 5 - The Worst Season Ever (So far)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NotTom, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Was ruining ee because of tower build mechanics can still get this build out of ee now i believe but need alot more towers.

2. war is about strategy, if you think you can have a build that can defeat enemy u adjust and overcome. sh were a brilliant discovery but there is no way to overcome b unless devs make an adjustment. sure I hate the sh stacking but at least these folks did something to help in a win. now these folks that don't do anything to make build better or come into war unprepared are just wanting a free ride they don't care they just want something for nothing. I am like tom and sick of carrying them over and over and over. no crystals no towers no thought process In how the builds work. they are the last ones into cc asking who is wc who is tracker who are my targets. then if there's a loss it's on to bad mouth the wc or tracker then back to eb and cast again in hopes of a free medal. and yet they never ask how to get better or appologize for not having a crystal. please devs make two seperate brackets those with crystals and those without. let us deal with the other problems.

3. Why not just make a thread where we track all the people who didn't xtal in war and the people who did xtal in war?

It'd have contributions by the most well-known and reputable players in the warrior community.

Wherever the devs create voids, we fill those in by our own want, outside the game. Too many modifications to the game could create undesirable lag and make war a lot slower.

4. Specially when the eb events give better equipment, for just reaching 5K loafs.

I agree with you 100% I miss warring with the people I warred since the start the people I became good friends with because of wars. My best time playing KAW was during s1 and s2.

5. spooky wared againt you several times , you suck at it.
    So stop acting like you know better than some random "noobs"

Its a war game so everyone is eligible to war the second they downloaded the game. Funny how other war games you get right into the action and dont get bombarded by sad little trolls who think their somebody important lmao

6. I also see why tom is so butt hurt, no longer #1 on the lb huh
    So sad to devote your life 24/7 and not walk away with top prize.

Try again next season lol

7. stinky ur are wrong, no where should ut be right to sponge off of others. this is not welfare you shouldn't get a free ride on someone else's back just because they cared enough to improve thier build to be good at war. if you want to war go hit someone all you crystal Lee's noobs get together a declare war on each other. learn what is a good build adjust your build then when you are ready come on. but don't ride some one else's coat tail just because it's easy

8. I see your point op but have a hard time supporting it. This seems like the rich complaining to the poor that their taxes are too high. Even though it is true still don't care. Indi's are what they are. Everyone knew it going in.

9. Tom posted this when he was #1 lmao, and with such a hot sister like Healen I really don't think he could careless about #1 spot, it's all the same rewards in the end

10. The problem is not if they have Xtal or not.. Like they mención before, is The people who dont care about building for wars, they are EPic Battle Builds... Want Medals.. They just Sign up in hope of making it it... But they are The ones always what is this? What is that... Is Ok, But to be honest i think The moles are moré of an Issue.. People trowing wars because their alts and main are at stake..

11. moles moles moles, I hear this evert I'm I war when there's a loss. I war a bunch, a whole bunch. most don't see me talk (because my dumb ass got silenced). but I have never seen the proof of this so I can't complain about it. my theory on that is we can handle that our selves and cannot be detected by devs before war. what I am saying is put the the no crystal having free loaders in Thier own bracket. this is the same thing as seal of the damned, nobody let's folks hit without a seal unless it's a gift. there is no difference, should hte clans that require a seal be criticized well hell no.so if your gonna play with the big boys, pay like the big boys

12. Xtal is more important than build in all honesty

13. Not when your builds leak, that player can still xtal and get plunder but still lose it. Its like getting your pay day and losing nearly all of it to bills.

14. Xtals are far more of a problem the builds… builds may leak some but if they active they wont leak that much. Only inactive ones would which u would blame inactive not the build itself. Xtals on the other hand have the opportunity to make around a bil in plunder and ko a few of them. You miss out on that chance by not having an xtal which hurts your team alot more then leaking a few hits. That is just my opinion on the matter.

15. The alt/main thing is not a factor at all once u reach the 20mcs brackets, the builds the iNacs the non xtallers and the RPers are the problems

16. I'd rather have someone with a build like mine with no xtal on my team than someone with a 8/8/1/2 build with xtal but that's just me

17. Leaky builds the bigger the more they pay n if they xtal it is more plunder lost. So no xtal is needed for them to leak further.

Inactives r no diff n easy plunder n repins.

PS1 leak at start n on xtal n regens.

Eb builds r easy meat.

Unbalanced match ups r discouraging.

Those r the issues as i see them.
    Something MUST be done after S5 ends.
    Devs must revisit earlier war ideas/tweaks n listen to the oldtime war vets/wc's.

18. Well said

19. having no crystal is like losing one of your players in a basketball team the entire second half except on offense. you are a player down. if the other team knows it all they got to do is let him plunder then ko him repetitively thru the rest of war. (kureshi)

20. lmao ruthless, that is extremely funny