Season 5 - The Worst Season Ever (So far)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NotTom, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Oh yeah the matching system is broken beyond belief for clan wars, and that needs fixing for sure. But I'd rather war with my trusted clan mates and have a 700m CS disadvantage than with non-xtalling noob builds in indi, If you check PvP Beasts war history, our last war enemy cr 1 (FW) was bigger than our entire clan combined, probably including bfa. Did you see us complain about it? No. In fact we thanked them for the first intense match we had in a long time. The fact that it was so close just goes to show how big an effect warring with people who you trust and who know how to war has on the outcome.

2. I'm matching people who are 20-25mil CS every war, so for one thing get your facts right you tool. And another; look past builds and you might see real issue that is being discussed here.

3. Id rather war in a war where everyone is the same size and both teams are the same size not war against a clan 500mil cs bigger and full of hansels that pay like a gh back in s2. Anyway indi has its problems dont think anyone is denying that but clan wars have more.

4. Mismatches are a problem for sure, and even Indi wars somehow have had them...I agree though they are so frustrating.

I think I'd rather be on a team I knew though. If you happen to beat them, it could make your day, but otherwise you're just trying to come as close as you can...

Plus it sucks to spend a couple hours with frustrated strangers...

Ps: Indi is about as "inside the box" as you can get as far as season planning goes...

5. A: Wrong, no more valid no more believable, only mindless lemming would think position equates believability.

B: Wrong, the majority of my friends focus on OSW with only a few of us doing wars outside of that so if the only option is clan wars then I AM locked out.

I did take the time to learn to track to improve my chances of being on the winning side and you know what, it worked, ive won the last 12 wars ive been in.

there are changes that need making for indi wars but clan only wars isn't one of them.
    I think a system where you sign up ONLY for Clan wars or Individual wars would be ideal.

6. better than a b2b round season

7. well said.

8. that's why I gave up on season very soon: too much luck factor involved. There are great ideas in forum about overcoming them but doubt they will be implemented

9. I understand the no xtals thing is frustrating but dont agree with the builda thing. If all were tanks and sh i think wars would be dull as hell. Keep complaining though im sure devs will make S6 suck worse then this for all the complaints they got in making something that ppl wanted. You may not have but when they made their S5 what do u want thread, should of had been asking for clan wars. Alot said indi so thats what we got stuck with.

10. -SPYK- please leave my thread until you can piece together a coherent argument, ty.

11. You didn't even read the OP did you

12. I havnt broken any rules so ill continue to post where I feel like ty.

13. How did u know?

14. "When you resort to name-calling you've lost the argument" -Watts

And yes, someone who complains about a system that is benefiting them is a little more believable.

...more believable than an argument such as: "you're wrong because what happened to me and my friends was..."

15. The fact that it was a statement and not an insult obviously sailed way over your head, ill leave you time to figure that out.

Your last sentence doesn't even make sense so ill finish by saying indi wars are far from perfect but they are still better than the crapfest that are clan wars.

16. Ur a dumbass...because of his bfa he wars with 25m cs accounts. He is not in the noob bracket. Builds are not at all what he is talking about, he is talking about the overall layout of S5.

17. K I looked your whole roster was little builds with massive bfa I dont understand your point

18. Did you even read what I wrote? I'll spell it out for you. THEIR CR 1 INCLUDING BFA WAS BIGGER THAN OUR ENTIRE CLAN INCLUDING BFA. YET WE ONLY LOST BY A LITTLE BIT BECAUSE WE KNEW WHAT WE WERE DOING AND ALL HAD XTALS

19. Well he is talking about builds in the op and just because he has enough bfa to be in my bracket doesnt mean its fair.