Why S5 is terrible and possible solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BassEngineer, Aug 31, 2015.

1. 1 - Inactives/low actions
    People are inactive because matchups are terrible OR they have an alt,spouse or friend on other team. There are no repercussions for leaking or "not trying".
    2 - Players leaking intentionally (mostly PS)
    3 - Not everyone xtals
    4 - Bad matchups, e.g. 6 ps on one team, and only 1 ps on the other.

Devs need to fix #4...but for issues 1,2,3:

The possible solution: (For issues 1-3)
    CHANGE the KaW scoreboard. KaW scoreboard needs to show more information.
    The plundering mechanic doesn't need to change, BUT we need to see more information on wars.
    It currently ONLY shows plunder "made" by a player.

The NEW "score board" should show:
    1 - Plunder made and Plunder lost - what good is it if I make 1 bil in plunder but leak 4 bil? (like some PS) KaW only shows how much plunder a player has made. It doesn't show how much plunder they have given up or lost when KO'd. We could then see which players (like PS) are "leaking"
    2- Xtal usage - it would be nice to see who actually xtald and who didn't
    3- How much incoming a player has had during a war...a player might have low actions because they had an excessive amount of incoming. Currently no way to know this.

Also, at the end of the war, players should be able to VOTE on someone getting a broken sword.
    ...or under 10-15 actions should automatically get you a broken sword. (If not PS)
    There is no excuse for a "tank" to have less than 15 actions in a war.

All this information is being tracked by KaW, but is not made public.

2. I like acid as well

3. Another one boring

4. Support! I'd band my indi team together and we'd all vote for Nottom to get a sword

5. I assume ppls will vote those best warriors to get a sword, not the worst warrior.

when best warriors cant war, they become to the best lol

6. Full support. More info on war stats would be great to see

7. I'm part of the reason

8. Would love to see more stats n repercussions for ppl not Xstalling or inactive for half of a war

9. Support xtal usage and leakage information is time sensitive so a report could be issued at the end of war,a breakdown of each individual warriors stats ,also players that have leaky builds could take action to minimize leaking ,adjusting build etc

10. what part of the NO effort into season 5 did you not understand they dont care.

11. Anyone that is active but does not hit, sabotage to an extent, should be banned for season, that would cut out the cancerous back stabbing that's occurring on a regular basis costing players money (xtals )

12. @avenging angel, agreed, s5 was no where near ready for launch,s4 & s5 were to be planned and organized dropping war equipment and with in set wars, devs abandoned this format for s5 and rushed it out for release because so many players were complaining, and this indi format is an epic fail,don't get me wrong I'm enjoying s5, meeting and warring with many players that I wouldn't normally war with, and some players shining out as great warriors, but that small % of disloyal players throwing wars and ruining it for others is just not acceptable, perm war bans please devs

13. I have been thinking hard about the xtal issue because it is quite upsetting to see the bullying in cc at someone not xtalling and then to see the response they can't afford it, which I can totally relate to... even though I have purchased xtals to do these wars, reality is that I really can't afford them either.

I saw someone say that they only cost $1, well, this is not quite true on pc. The minimum I can spend on xtals is $5.00 which gives me 5 and 1 for free.. then I have the lousy Aussie exchange rate on top of that. I also saw them say what about xtals from events and stuff, how come they didn't have any... well... umm... did I miss out on those ones too?

I totally agree that xtalling is an important part of the war strategy and done well can mean the difference between a win and a loss.

So devs... here it is... is this a free war game or not? Not from what I can see if the game itself is causing people to be bullied because they are being told they shouldn't be going to war without a xtal. Also, not all of the young people playing these games are going to have money for xtals.

I saw a thread with what I thought was a good base suggestion for you guys to work with and so am going to tell you how I think you should do it based on that person's suggestion... can't remember where it was or who posted it now.

Since there is only allowance of 1 xtal in these 1 hour wars... I think you should add a button that gives a 1 off use of regeneration during war. It is only enabled after the war timer starts and disabled at end of war.

That's it.. lol... you have keys set up for 1 off uses in 24 hour period so can't see this as a difficult option for you to instigate.. but please do something about it. I do not enjoy seeing people bullied and am likely to get myself into trouble wanting to see it stopped ..... lol