Sell equip for aqua or inferno

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ContraChloe, Aug 28, 2015.

1. So I was going thru my mage and looking at

2. Wont let me edit first post -.-
    So I was going thru my mage and looking at my eq and the stuff I don't care about or use anymore was in there too and I noticed my aqua and inferno then had an idea... Why not be able to sell equip for aqua or inferno? that'd be a cool way to get it too. Depending on the teir of equip and the enchantment level(if any) would base the amount you'd receive. This way you could earn equip multiple times and be able to get aqua and inferno much more easier than it is now. I'm sure this will be shot down but I figure its better to say something than to not. Feedback would be appreciated. 

3. Have you found Master Sword yet Link?!?!

We need you to defeat Ganondorf!

4. Would be nice to sell useless mith equipment as well

5. Or use it for a black market for equip trading...honestly I would love to see that implemented

6. got plenty of equips I would sell 4 aqua... only got 3 aqua and Im not wasting an xtals 2 trade 4 aqua...

7. Black market for equip would be awesome. I doubt it happens but I think that would be great.

8. Yup we should be able to trade in old equip with an option for either Aqua or Inferno

9. At least be able to break the eq down and get a third of your aqua and inferno back.

10. Honestly both ideas sound good. A trading store ran by players to sell eq for other equip, gold, inferno, aqua, or mith would be just as awesome as being able to sell equip for aqua or inferno!

11. Did this go unoticed.?

12. This is a nice idea but what if we can just sell Aqua for Inferno or vice versa instead of selling equipment for it.

~Chaos

13. Agreed

14. Yeah. :( I'm taking it as we're all doomed because Link is dilly dallying around with beating up chickens to create chicken storms.

15. I would rather sell it for mithril...

16. Im in the last temple now getting my mirror sheiks then ill go to the castle n kill that home wrecker!!! 

17. This game has actually reaching its top, less fun now and impression to people this game only for devs to earn profit ....so if the old eq can traded n earn aqua/inferno as return, should can make kaw another new life....

18. I guess it would be reassuring for player to know that devs aren't all about profit and equip trade in would be a good way to show that