Quick Idea- Detailed Notifications

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Viinturuth, Aug 29, 2015.

1. I want to propose a quick idea that would be easy for the Devs to implement- More Detailed Notifications- such as a notification when indi sign ups are about to end. That was the main one I would want, as I have missed quite a few indies because I have forgotten lol.

Possibly, you could adjust how long before indi sign ups end you get the notification (5 minutes, 10 minutes, etc.)

I believe notifications for other things would be nice too.

Also, this would give Devs an excuse to remind users about KaW a little more during the day. Obviously, these notifications could be turned off.

3. Can KaW also give me a notification when my pizza is done in the oven? I always burn it during EE wars.

4. DUDE.

How hard is it to set an alarm on your iPhone and label it: "two minutes before end of signup?"

It's so easy even salty could accomplish it.

5. Woah you just blew my mind. Thanks

6. I want my notifications to talk to me and listen to my sad story

7. Salty accomplished being successful and clanless(expect for his jaus o' pain)

8. I need this, I always lose track of time

9. Have to have ppl call me a couple mins b4 war starts

10. I think they should bring back giving a notification every time a clan member joined an eb. Those were the best.

11. oh man I forgot about those...

12. i have no idea what you guise are talking but

ok.

13. Thought it would say deez nuts at bottom. Hated those notifications

14. Why is it that people always have to make fun of someone for an idea? So what he likes the idea of notifications for war signups?

Oh no he can set an alarm so why should devs ever implement this idea? If that's your main reason for this idea not to be implemented then this idea has a higher chance of being added.

Kaw has one of the worst notification system compared to numeral games of 2015.

This game isn't still back in 2009 when knowing when your troops were full ie; "ready for battle" was the most important detail you had to know. Other than follows, pm, eb ending/starting, and wall posts that's still the only notification? Yet we're going on 6 years of kaw with many new gaming additions.

I support this idea and I Don't even EE bruh.

So many people who EE complain that they arelast on the list for updates being implemented;however, whenever an idea rises for your part of the kawmmunity.. you diss them all.

Anyhow TL;DR…

Summary:

I support and I Don't even EE

15. Oooo yay nostalgia.. However kaw has advanced since then. This notification can obviously just be added to the toggleable list.

16. People love to crap on new ideas here. Sorry, but that's the way it is. They don't possess the basic intellect required to keep an open mind and actually consider the way these ideas would affect the game.

To everybody who posted "no" or made fun of the idea - why should this NOT be a thing? I'll wait for an answer.