World Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kati, Aug 27, 2015.

1. This terrorism syems from the fact that some nutcases read between the lines of their holybooks whether it's the bible, or quaran, so much that they are reading a completely different book to most other people in their religion..you will find through history that almost every large war in the world has been caused by 'religious' fanatics

2. Except ww2..

Edit: come to think of it, neither of the two largest scale wars in human history had anything to do with religion.

3. WW2 mainly stemned from Hitler wanting a 'super race' and killing all of the jews

4. No, the holacaust was a byproduct of ww2, it had nothing to do with the start of it. Ww2 happened as a direct result of the treaty of Versailles after ww1, appeasement by the uk and French government and the depression that followed ww1 in britain and France.

The man you're speaking of thought of britain as an equal, NOT inferior race. That type of hatred isn't religious anyway however.

5. And people on here are right..marijuana doesnt cure cancer but can ease the symptoms of many illnesses including cancer, multiple sclerosis..i dont know if it helps these illnesses..but i suffer from motor neuron disease and i find smoking it eases the symptoms of that better than any prescribed 'legal' drug

6. Guns do not kill people, they lack the ability to physically load/aim/cöck/fire themselves without someone pulling the strings. Yes a knife can commit mass murder well more accurately several (throwing daggers)

Alcohol should not be banned, its part of life no one forces you to drink. Once again its all self choice.

Pot should be legal. Less harmful than alcohol, naturally grown, plus use in the medical field.

Animals only have 4 uses, either companions/food/or work (hunting included)/pest control if they dont fit those cataglories they are useless.

Plants are a living creature as well so does that make vegetations murders as well? Just because plants lack the ability to express pain like an animal or a human makes it ok to kill them to?

LONG LIVE BACON!

8. All the sudden, when your murder book doesn't sway me, you want me to look elsewhere?

9. Reading between the lines?

The Quran clearly says to seek out the infidels and kill them where you find them. It give instructions to cut off fingers, heads, etc.

That is not reading between the lines. It calls the people who do not take part in the slaughter "hypocrites" and they shall be killed and sent to hell themselves.

Also, WW1 and WW2 had nothing to do with religion.

10. nope i asked because it depends on the purpose of the verse,Killing non-muslims is NOT tolerated,it wasn't done before ONLY during wars,some orders were about prisoning them to exchange with muslims captured by the opponent. Yet it was never meant as KILL,sick groups do it only

11. This is probably the dumbest most trump like post I've read all day. Guns do help kill people. Without them, people wouldn't be able to massacre a whole school. I think that the laws on buying guns should be MUCH tighter and strictly only used for hunting.
    Second, every person I know that smokes weed gets awful grades and doesn't really try in school. Most Of them won't go to college or do anything significant with their life. Just my two cow cents.

12. then, is it because lower educated people use more weed, or does weed causes it?

13. We need to change the laws. There is a war on women. We need to pass more laws so that women will be treated like citizens.

I think all Mexicans and women should be citizens. Trump tells women what to do and if he elected women will lose their right to vote and will be paid less money. You should believe me I'm not liar!

14. Cow, your reply was completely off base. Guns can do nothing without someone bor something making them work. Humans created guns & created the ammunition. You can not blame an inanimate object for the stupidity of humans.

Oh no I can't cause mass murder without a gun? So its not conceivable that I could wear a homemade bomb on my chest & massacre countless people at once? Oh I can't co on a rampage & start stabbing people either?

Please enlighten me to how a gun is the only thing that can cause a massacre, smoking pot is fine in moderation just like drinking is. Problem us not the substance it is the users.

Someone busts into my home & tries harming my daughter should I
    A. Watch
    B. Try to fend of a armed attacker barehanded
    C. Call the cops & home they make it in time.
    Or
    D. Drop the hammer on my gun & kill the attacker legally within my rights?

If you haft to honestly think about that you have way more issues than being butthurt. Guns kill no one, the wring people using then kill people. You never hear "My shotgun stopped the attacker from killing me & my family" No its "I pucked up my shotgun & dealt with him"

A gun with no bullets or shells is useless (aside from a blunt weapon) how do they become dangerous?.... OH WAIT! Someone loaded the gun and proceeded to fire it!