KAW what happened?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by thanks_obama, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in fact he did, current account is rebuild from 0

2. Is this THE TROLL?

Hey Troll.

I got you a Van Gogh for sale. Drew it myself.

3. The fall of this game was either hte or the events every 2 weeks it's sad because s5 is pretty fun to bad they did do it earlier probably help save the game

4. They made achievements for resets now they disable resets...

5. The achovement was useless resetting was useless for years

6. Oh yea troll you missed ASW and it had about 113 people per can like 40 people decrease from last year I think

7. That would be the OG troll. Sucks he left the game, he gave me hours of entertainment in forums, seems my other partner in crime PRIME has disappeared too

He reset due to an upcoming strip and clear on him after his petty little girlfriend started something with the wrong person

8. What happened to kaw... Hmm

Imo, from the devs point of view kaw had accomplished what it needed to do about a year ago. It supported ata's goal of becoming a company that can financially work/create newer, more modern type of games and maybe types of software.

The thing is though, when ata decided to let kaw naturally fade away they figured there was still a few bucks to be made first. Nothing really wrong with that.

The time for dedicating resources to improve and update the game was over. If there is an issue or feature needing attention, its not in the budget anymore.

But after the pay to win event they noticed it made a great profit. "to my fellow staff members here at ata, might as well run another promo/event. Its basically free money now".

You would think this last ditch money grab could only work a couple times right? I figure thats what ata was thinking. But oddly enough, they were completely wrong.

To test this theory they went ahead and did a 3/4 month spree of events. The profits just kept rolling in.

"To my ata team, we are still showing respectable profits on these events. Lets continue to keep this strategy going, but lets ramp up the frequency of them. Theres no point in not doing it"

And here we are. A game that releases a pay 2 win event every two weeks. No improvements to aspects of the game that do not directly earn revenue.

I figure the devs didnt think it was possible to keep making such a respectable profit from a game that is so outdated.

But we showed them. No matter how hard you try ata, we are gonna just keep shoveling money your way!

9. It's dumb that you can no longer reset, but you can drop all buildings and not give bfa if you really want to retire. This game is dying.

10. i wish we could make the event lb's read this..those are the ones keeping the game from getting better..& play a huge role in downfall of kaw

11. The core issue with kaw, imo, is that its just a simple game.
    No fancy graphics.
    No platform style of interaction.
    Ect.

These are boundaries that limit the ways kaw can be improved in a manner that compares to newer games.

There are plenty of things that could still be refined and enhanced but from a developer's stand point, now is the time to be putting everything we got into products that will support the company's future.

Seriously, i really believe that ata didnt think people would keep spending the amounts they are when they started releasing events so often.

12. Oh look it's the war runner troll lol again lolol

13. You didn't really quit very well

14. Nah the issue with kaw is the lack of communication, they don't ask for anyone's opinion they just do it.

15. I'm kind of hoping the game dies and gets shut down so I can quit forever without temptation to come back.

16. Troll has 27 forum posts. Definitely the real troll...

17. Me too...

18. Oh that's him. He just 'gets rid' of accts when he feels like running and lurks on statless alt. not the first time, possibly not the last lol Maybe he will get a new account and go back to ebing his butt off till he feels like running again.

19. But thats why there is no communication. The devs are well aware of what we, the community, have repeatedly asked to be improved, fixed, ect...

The discussion with them is over.

We will be seeing this pattern of back to back events as the norm.

20. If it's so bad for y'all here, why remain? Why not leave?
    I'm tired of people whining on the forums about how the game is going down the drain. Everyone likes hoping on a bandwagon. :lol:

The game seems to be doing pretty well for being around 6 years old, almost a constant in the top 100 grossing apps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.