Bring back more reward tiers!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ICantThinkOfAName, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Let's face it, we are all tired of these events. All the good stuff requires you to be at least top 100 and its nearly impossible unless you spend a ton of money.

I think they should bring back more tiers like top 500, 1000, and 5000. They don't need to have banners similar to top 100 and top 10, but we should be thrown a bone here. More xstals, seals, horns, aqua, inferno, crux chests, and leveled up equipment.

I know I know, another person asking for more free stuff, but even if they can find another type of reward that doesn't just involve gold that works too.

We all know these back to back events suck so might as well add some more value to them if we are going to continue doing them over and overrr.

I find it more enjoyable knowing you don't have to spend tons of money to get a leaderboard spot so now everyone can try fighting for the lower tiers instead of everyone being like me and basically giving up on trying to get a top reward because I won't spend more than $100 while being active 24/7 to achieve it.

Just my 2 cents, I don't really care about what anyone else thinks ️

2. Yah I think the same thing. Don't know mate. Feel bad for the little guys.

3. I think the same thing. But oh well. Kinda feel bad for the little guys who can't do much.

4. Dang sent s twice. Weird

5. I'd like it like the bone hunting event, few equipment but the equip would be auto enchanted

6. Yah. Now we have to waste our reward Aqua and inferno. Just to enchant our rewards like what? 

7. wait 900b isnt enough?...
    just like eq that is better than your current? not to mention how everyone hated top 500/1000

8. This would just create a lot more equipment, simple idea would be to keep the current drop rates of event items for wars. Would increase war productivity, since this "New Event Equipment" is putting Season 4 Equipment to shame.

9. Agree...the system is better so...at least the most can try for 5000...im writting from a big acc but my small is touching 2500 rotating every day one eb...so its not imposible...depends of the faster ebs only...before with tops you reduced the persons to 1000 in top 1000,and now have the possibility more players than before

10. No support. They took those tiers and converted then to fixed goals. They used to just pit players against each other. Leave the prisoners dilemma to those who want to spend hundreds on a piece of eq. Keep the achievable fixed tiers for those that don't

11. No supprt
    As Vlambo stated it just pitted players against each other. This new system at least involves more clan oriented planing and coordinating. Something we haven't seen since the first event.

12. They took out top 1k and just made it reach 5k
    Which so far onlt about that many people have been hitting said range 1-2k people so stop crying when they helping the non spenders

13. I like how it is set up now also, but I mean like using what we have the building small gains for the lower end of the leaderboard, small stuff not new stuff. Like preenchanted equipment for example, it was nice getting to keep all mu aqua and inferno thanks to my equipment already being level 10 upon getting it.

14. enchanting eq has always been a thing, why not for event eq?

15. Because the top 5000 deserve a bone

16. 5k? so all the inferno and aqua we earn becomes useless