World Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kati, Aug 27, 2015.

1. So I got on world chat just a few minutes ago and someone was saying how America needs to ban bacon, alcohol, marijuana and give animals rights.

For me I think we need guns to protect ourselves. Also guns are for hunting. If we banned guns than people will still kill each other.

Bacon is life!!!!!! That's all that needs to be said.

We tried making alcohol illegal. But you know how that turned out.

Marijuana cures cancer. Without it people will die.

Why would you want to give animals right? They can't think like us :roll:

2. I like bacon, I like alcohol. I presume I'd like weed if I tried.

But.. It's harder to kill someone without a gun. It's a lot harder to commit mass murder without a gun.

*I also love cats. Dogs are pretty cool too. Animals in general really.

3. Bacon is good lol

4. Marijuana doesn't just cure cancer lol. It may help stop the spreading of cancer but it doesn't just evaporate the cancer. Guns should be legal but it's way to easy to get guns. It should be made way harder to get a gun.

5. Bacon is one of your 5 a day

6. on doctor's reciption, sure marijuana should be allowed. Animals are not humans, do not treat them as such, please.

its easy go get a gun? i have no clue on how i am supposed to get a gun in my country.. where it is illegal.

7. F35s can kill people, tanks can kill people, guns can kill people, a knife can kill people.

If guns should be legal then by most of the arguments I hear on here from pro gun people, I should be able to buy an f35 or an m1a2 SEP, to "protect myself".

8. Lol, Eagle has said all in one sentence.

Anyhow the troll is real on forums today.

Smh

Good day!

9. No, marijuana does not cure cancer. And people are going to die whether pot is banned or not. Death isn't a foe that can be conquered.

10. You can't level a city block with a handgun as you can with an F35...

11. That is insanely logical

12. Animals deserve to be treated right because they are living creatures,if we are more evolved than them,doesn't mean we are the best! If you think of it people are becoming worse than animals with the way they treat each other! So i believe neither do we think right

Having a gun 24/7 is wrong since some people have anger management issues so crime will spread even more,pocket knife could help if you care about your safety!

If marijuana could be used in medicine then let it be,but shouldn't be available for everyone to use for the greater good.

#SeraWasHere

13. True, however you can't commit mass murder in a school with a knife.

14. Pretty certain that devouring was the one making all of those accusation, check his wall.

15. Bacon is life. Seriously though guns don't kill people it's the irresponsible people using them that do. That's from someone who is a shooting coach so I have good knowledge of the topic. Guns need to.be harder to.get.

16. ANIMALS CAN THINK TOO YOU UNGRATEFUL ****! Cows will rule the world and because you said this, I'll make sure you're first up going to the slaughter house. Good job.

17. Alcohol should be illegal I agree.

18. literally the dumbest thing written in the thread thus far...and that is including "marijuana cures cancer"

19. we are equally evolved, first of all.
    then comes the issue, what is right? Do they experience emotion, do they experience time, do birds mind being a big shed with 1000's of other birds...

20. And this is why America has the highest crime rates going... Not like all the other counties without open carry guns laws