RIP Reset Bombs

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Filthy_Maggot, Aug 26, 2015.

1. How can us noobs get into the market anyways? We'd try to have 40T in ally BFA so no one can land a hit on us but the damn OSW that's been sweeping the game has locked out all the good allies, volleying them to be overpriced in their destructive strips or intentionally.

2. I don't think OSW is responsible for ally inflation, pineapple.

3. You only wish that was true 

YAFI's dead clans are proven!

___Judgment___ is dead and it's owner is reset.
    YA__Grom__Fi didn't last 2 months

We all know about the mass reset of YA__Judgment__FI

And now there is only 2 more left and you guys have become weak and ineffective since Appleseed and his minons left the game.
    ;) this training camp destroyed your only weapon and now all you have is your ally transfers to play the game.

Have fun knowing all of your glory, fight, and effectiveness left with Appleseed.

4. I just make a new FB account everytime I want an account

5. You killed one more clan within some hours - that's the power of the "written word"...maybe you should stick in one story bc other legends say we are just one or a half clan left Nevertheless how long are you in this "osw" yet filthy? 3 or 4 weeks? So go on writing about it because it's kinda the same like trying to talk about bombs in the early years of kaw

Go on dominating us in the legendary way...

6. Meant to say Yafi lost 3 of 5 clans*

Edited it. You know since you are obvious to your own alliance having 3 inactive clans.

Nice try twisting it but YA__Grom__FI, ___Judgment___, and YA__Judgment__FI are still dead.

Though I must say the mass reset of YA__Judgement__FI was the greats site of this war. They was the only clan that would not only hit us, but hit us literally 24/7 for 11 solid months. Then one day after an announcement, they all just either reset or disappeared.

And YAFI hasn't been able to do anything since. Still a strange anomaly though it was fun to see it happen.

7. I think he is talking about the process of stripping players back and forth as well as cleaning allies, which does bring the price up on some pretty crappy allies.

But like frog said, it isn't just OSW that drives the cost of allies up. I believe it is the rising tiers of land mixed in the massive plunder boosts that actually drives up ally inflation.

8. Old news bud!! Played out now... Anything new? New Age didn't cause any of that so why are you still talking about it?

9. Where am I twisting anything? I won't even argue about it bc all was said in the osw thread - I'm just making fun about your changing statements...
    Take it easy filthy you are just some weeks in it and might know more as hearsay later at least you learned yet that reset bombs didn't exist in the good old days

10. I've been in new age much longer than a few weeks. It's not hearsay ️ I just a typo, saying that I did not clarify what I meant. It was not really a changing of statements.

And Bombs may have not existed early, early, but they have been here for a long time. Though I will say that I have been in New Age much longer than a few weeks ;) you just never seen this account until I decided to end it's mission as a mole account and move it back home. (In other words I know it's more than hearsay and I know more about YAFI then I am allowe to say on forums thinks to the TOU.

11. Your too small to even aim for bfa I would advise growth

12. Well, YA__Grom__FI and ___Judgment___ died before the mass reset of YAFi.

And the only reason why YA__Judgement__FA was reset was from how they was hitting New Age.

So yeah, we did kill those clans mate.
    And it may be "old news" because it happened early April, (talking about the fall of YA__Judgment__FI) here but YAFI has yet to be even a shadow of what they were.

When I brought this account into NA y'all hit me for a couple of days then stops. My other NA account was farmed almost everyday for 11 months the YA__Judgement__FI left the game and all of the incoming ended.

So keep on thinking you are who you was. You're not. And all of your bragging, all of your accomplishments, all of your past glory and greatness in Kaw was all because of Appleseed and his minions. And since April, we now see how Yafi was effective. Though you got involved in an OSW with the wrong training camp.

It's been fun watching you fall. And it's been a pleasure being apart of it all. Most off all. It's been amazing seeing y'all call us liers from the start, and each new day, action by action, reset by reset, by reset (there was a lot of resets that day) - that our "lies" ended up all being truths. The evidence is over flowing, and the Judges have been judged.

Welcome to the New Age. 

13. Damn so you were on a top secret mission and knows stuff about YAFI that not even YAFI knows huh? and you felt the need to bring this top secret mole into NA because of...what? Why killing such a source if your main could post all of it too? Although it's just the same old broken record

I love the statements "not being hit"...it's always said in any war - just NA change the statement from time to time. At least I know you were a great support for my pvp event last weekend 

I'm happy to be welcomed by such legends

14. I never said this account was ever in yafi. 
    Nice assumption though. (Maybe the reason I brought this account to NA was because the clan I was in became irrelevant to New Age or maybe because I switched this account to my phone and the other one to the PC because of stat difference, or maybe because I was drunk and threw caution to the wind)

And everything I stated is public knowledge. You can go and deny what Yafi did so much before it looks petty. Though I guess Appleseed was your friend and like all friends in bad situations, you never admit to the truth.

15. Glad to help on the weekend also! :lol:

At least I got 2 days of incoming that week! Any more, I have to talk smack in forums or WC to get hit! (That's why I love banter. Talk a little  and get some love)  lets me know I did a good job making one of y'all mad!

16. Tell that to all the sh

17. I'm sure you weren't in YAFI and never assumpted it - just worded your post in my own words so what you've said about why this acc is in NA makes no sense at all. But let me guess: Your main isn't around anymore....

Oh and thanks again for the weekend - if you don't get hits the other days and have full bars we already know your strategy "don't hit the enemy"you punish/ beat me hard by it 

18. Op please stay on topic

19. I hit Yafi plenty. No worries there mate.  and I don't need assistance doing so.

Glad to know you like rewording phrases to fit your means. It allows you to take it out of context thus changing its meaning. (Which is propaganda and close to libel)

Though that is truly all you have left I would guess huh BellE. After being forced to move from one killed clan after another.

My only question is, who will you join after Yafi to continue you vendetta against NA?

20. My topic my rules. The banter is fun and it keeps the OP in Active Topics.