What's wrong with me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kati, Aug 26, 2015.

1. I'm gonna start of by saying my life is boring.....

I'm nineteen years old and I have never had a girlfriend. I have never kissed a girl. Also I have no friends. I know people in school, but I prefer to hangout by myself. People think I'm social, but in reality I prefer not to be social.

Over this summer I gained 20 pounds. (When you look at me you won't believe that I way (180) pounds. [People say that I'm "Skinny"] Most girls I know find me attractive. But I haven't met anyone that I connected with. When I'm around people I freak out, I can't think straight when people are next to me. But when I tell that I'm shy, they think I'm lying and say I'm the most talkative person in school.

Today I started college. And I have great ambitions, but I'm to lazy to do anything. I'm lazy to get into shape.

I know I'm babbling about my life but it feels good to let it out. I don't care if my grammar is horrible or my spelling is awful. I just want to let my thoughts out. I'm not even double checking what I wrote.

2. FYI: I don't know why I'm like this. I don't know why I like being alone.

Also I never had stress. I do things that keeps me happy.

3. Sounds terrible.
    Why tell us?

4. Why do you care? If youre happy thats all that matters

5. Ugh, another statless alt

6. You have social anxiety.

7. >19
    >introvert
    >underachiever
    >who cares
    >mfw read this thread

>top kek

8. Sounds about right from what you have said.

Most forms of anxiety come coupled with a strong front, In your case appearing social (it's usually the opposite of the disorder, note that I said usually)

9. Get drunk

10. Generalized social anxiety disorder. Certainly help available out there through meds

11. Go to a doctor.

13. You have Lyme disease get tested asap

14. Yes, alcohol let's you speak to anyone.

15. It's all about meeting people dude. You won't find a relationship if you don't look. You gotta step out of your bubble of comfort and say hi. Get her number or something. I hear salty has some good tips for nooblets like you.

16. Asexual recluse

Too much alien DNA.

17. Follow these three steps:
    1) Stop playing so many video games
    2) Force yourself into social situations no matter how awkward
    3) Slay hoodrats

18. That sound like a fun mission. Slaying hood rats globally not for fun, just cuz u can. Spread Your Alien Seed! You asexual gender confused alien hybrid. Help humanity achieve ascension. BREEEEDDD BREEEEEDDDD

OKAY THAT is ANNOYING. *runs away*

19. Statless alt post with main