new non reset rule

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NS_King_of_the_Warriors_NS, Aug 26, 2015.

1. ATA should of asked us what our opinions were about resets. They could of went with the majority like when we were asked about what option we wanted for S5 . So I take it they want a lot of inactive account and a lot of new accounts. If someone wants to stop playing they will stop and the account will be floating so I don't agree with ATA's decision because this game is nothing without us and our money.

2. I dont really see the problem

3. The only problem is they didn't communicate, people will have lost money here. All they had to do is warn people.

4. Now I can't mess with people :(

5. I just think they should ask us because it's our game. Am I right or wrong? This game would be dead without us.

6. Although I disagree with the new policy, as I feel nuking reset bombs is another hit against OSW, ATA is not a democracy, and forum does not necessarily represent the majority of players in this game. Thousands of people play the game and never set foot here.

7. Well they could do a game notice like they do for events and if people don't reply then it's their own fault.

8. I vollied a bomb (700b) prior to when I noticed resets are changed, if devs don't reimburse or reverse this action they went to a new level of low

9. Since when have the devs listened to the players? I only remember one time, and that was during the Robin Hood threads that have long since been deleted

10. But it is a business and it is taking away a huge aspect of the game.

It could also ask for people to give their opinions with the feedback option by having KaW send out a pm to all of the players.

I can see how small changes don't need a democratic vote, but disabling resets is huge and they could at least make a forum post about it.

I feel the development team is abandoning the aspect of feedback and they are becoming more depended on numbers.

That and with these endless repeat events as well as a the tedious and expensive task of keeping competitive builds as well as most players giving up on running HTE and many reset quitting. I think the reason behind the reset blotch is corrupt in nature and shows an ill sign for the future of the game.

11. Be glad they haven't made KaW purple like PIMD

Lots of outrage over it in that game's forums but ATA doesn't care

12. That game should be purple. 

13. Really osw bombs were not the original intention of resets in first place, nor were reset bombs well utilized til they dropped the price of ally drops.. And there was a big uproar about that similar to this. Game needs to always change direction to survive, and since i play and pvp in a myriad of diff ways that has never included reset bombs, i, and probly the majority of kaw that doesnt care for bombs, aint complaining.

14. Moose, instead of replying to another posting, why don't you merge all three topicd into one.

15. :lol:

16. Bad decision overall by ata ,brace for the mass conversion to PS

17. wutt?

18. Yeah, I thought that too.

19. TOOOOO THE APPSTORE WE GO!!!

anyone who has played this game for more than around 2.5 years knows that devs don't listen to us, unless it makes them money.

Buuuuuut they also care about their rating on the App Store (it's already pretty damn low, imagine that) and if we all rate it one star, they will listen. It's been done before. Once they start listening, we can all rate it 5 stars.