Account resets no longer supported by ATA

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MR_Un1V3r5E_ThE_MaCHiNE, Aug 26, 2015.

1. I really, really, really don't want to know.

2. Eagle probably cried

3. Kingdoms at War is the #179 top grossing game on the game section of Android's Google Play Store and #187 on the apps section.

4. What the hell use are my reset bombs. You stupid monkeys. You better not keep resetting non pro packs too now then

5. One thing we can agree on.

6. It's varies from region to region.
    PiMD and KaW are top 100 grossing in mine.

7. So does this mean if don't ever want to play kaw again and like leave it alone for 4 years and come back to play does that mean ur account would have reset or is still active?

8. I dont think that has been clarified.

We do known that you, as the account owner(sorta) can not reset the account.

9. #37 in RPG Games. Apple.

10. Wow, we hijacked the thread.

Anyways, I found what you guys were talking about. Here it is.

SPACER

SPACER

11. In four years, it's likely that you'd have a new device. As long as you remember your ATA information, you would most likely be able to login your account.

12. Anyone see WC the other night with the guy continually creating obscene bypass user names? Perhaps disabling reset is in direct response to that moron.

13. That's why they have ability to ip ban

14. I HIGHLY doubt this is a response to one idiot. They could just ip ban him and everything would continue on.

15. Doesn't help when I use a VPN with dynamic switching. Pfft iP. :lol:

16. I'm happy to say that for me the answer to that question is zero.

17. .……..We gotta keep an eye on this guy. ;)

18. Mods said they couldn't do ip ban. And it was after-hours for the developers.
    So if you think the change came out of the blue, think back to the disgusting pedo, mother etc names that guy did.

19. In very rare cases, support deems an account as a threat to the community peace and does IP ban. But of course, mods can only silence and spam support in emails to give them a heads up.

20. So I'm assuming no one saw what happened on WC the other night.