I STUFFED UP AND I AM SORRY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wendyms, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wall of text my eyes

2. Wendy is taking a lot of blame for which is not at all her fault. We were behind. With minutes left to go she had one hit left and could find no one to sko on. Wc (who still to this point has remained nameless) was screaming at her to sko. She was scanning for a target while wc was screaming at everyone else as well to scan for ups. This was an advantage war. At least 4 others in clan sko'd at the very end. At least one other member admitted to xstaling and sko'ing at the end. I'm not sure if the others xstalled or just came up out of time, but in no way should Wendy be singled out nor harrassed for that loss.

I have only warred with Wendy a few times. But she is every bit as good as others here have said. The best testament to that is the fact that she has not revealed the name of the WC, and is willing to accept any blame for her actions.

Nameless WC, you know who you are, you could be a great WC, but you need to learn to loose graciously. It was a tough loss, yes. CC was intense, yes. But as you even admitted, there were 5 sko's and if only one hadn't, we would have won. Can't single out just one. At least she had a xstal. We've all been in wars where many did not.

Wendy is also one of the best trackers I've seen.

3. Quite frankly I'm surprised his or her name hasn't been dropped yet

4. Ik my owner is a great warrior and Idc what anyone says... Everyone messes up some how during war. I'm sure she wasn't the only one who leaked that war.

5. From what I've read, Wendy you're a great person. I've never met you but from what people have said you are very selfless. That being said, don't blame yourself for the loss. I know how you feel though. Me and another person were blamed for the loss because it was our first wars and we ended up losing "because of us." She said she would never war again which was sad but I kept going and I've gotten better. I think it's just people mad about losing and blaming it on even the tiniest mistakes.

6. How warriors act, reflects leadership.

7. Remember that war on saturday at 2AM est? This was that war.

8. Wendy didn't need to apologise she managed to be active didn't spam cc wasn't a mole but she did seem to get plunder with out getting ko .
    And yes for ppl not with kaw history Wendy has helped many ppl to grow and enjoy this game.
    Respect to Wendy  Graff

9. Just farm each other.

Eagle, u are authorized to lock this.

10. Idiot noob, my eyes.

Seriously, leave this thread.

11. You replied to a post a day old. Lol noob

12. Wendy.. you are a great warrior but more importantly you are a great person. And as i have been telling you all along, IGNORE THE TURDS

13. atk 2/2/0 np

14. Theres so many other issues going on in ee wars with players to be getting so upset with someone who miss fired on accident.

15. I wouldn't put much faith in morons. Making mistakes gives opportunity to learn and grow.

Those folks who have harassed you over an error; simply are bad sports.

Good ppl will give pointers and offer teaching finer points of warring n differing strats.

Forget them and find better players to war with.

16. Wendy is one of the kindest people I know. I suggest we let this thread die and/or get locked

(I know posting bumps)

17. Life would be boring if you didn't mess up a lil

18. This has gone on long enough. They have apologized to their teammates, therefore the purpose of this thread has been served.

OP has returned to warring and, from what I see, just came 10th plunder in their war. I would like to commend Wendyms on their activity, fortitude, and war spirit. Keep at it. ;)

/Lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.