Another S5 Thread!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Mr_Tubs, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Okay so hear me out folks...

I was commenting in the forums and an idea hit me...

What if for a day, we could pick our own indi clans!

We could, theoretically pick people we trust to xstal, to not spam, to not leak...

We could build lifelong bonds.

Thoughts?

2. So... Regular wars?

Congratulations on a novel idea!

3. That would literally defeat the purpose of indi wars...

4. No No No it would fix all the Indi War problems people keep making threads and complaining about and keep the indi wars yall love

5. As terra said, you've reinvented regular wars in your mind.

6. What are the problems with Individual Wars?

1. Inactives: Well in a Build Your Own Indi you can pick people you trust with a good record of activity.
    2. Non-xstaling: Well in a Build Your Own Indi you can pick people willing to xstal with you!
    3. Disadvantaged Spy Rosters: Well in a Build Your Own Indi you can pick and choose a good mix of Tanks and Spies
    4. Uneven WC and Tracker distribution: Well in a Build Your Own Indi you can make doubly sure theres a capable WC and Tracker in your very own Individual Clan!

7. I hope you have a disability

8. I detect sarcasm or stupidity. Hopefukly the former, probably the latter

9. I believe those who are taking this thread were either dropped at birth or are trolling the troll which means my troll of the trollers troll is not correct.... Hope that makes sense.

10. Why not just do like a 5v5 indi.

11. So we get to pick our rosters? What a revolutionary idea

12. You could just build a stacked team.

13. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

14. I was actually thinking the same thing. More people should listen to rick astley.

15. Let's match everyone up then the clan votes out the leak builds/non xtallers and the leak builds r transferred to a separate leak build war where they fight to the or very leaky death

16. Congrats on being the one person to bring up an issue with the idea and not just insult the OP's intelligence!

Well thats why we work to improve ourselves and our builds :roll: to beat the tough matches... Even Rising Hawks met its match eventually.

And we don't need to have these Build Your Own Indi days every day, spreading experienced warriors out among the sheep is a good way to teach the sheep to war.

So maybe every other war?

17. Why not just farm everyone and teach them to not leak? There is no better way of teaching the sheep.