Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Individual Clan / Mink

3 timed no effort still equals no effort.

2. no support

3. So almost two weeks into event, and 2 to go.... How many medals do you have? I am a crap Indi build so I guess I can't complain too much at having 11, primal would be a different story tho. It is however rather frustrating.... Aghhh

4. Im stopping at 10 because not worth my time

5. Not worth your time. Cmon you get a crown up to 50 m cs which wont make a difference to anything that you hit or hits you.

6. I'd Rather have a war season than nada

9/20 n 17 medals to date

7. Well looking at the top 100 where the bottom is only in the 50s shows the devs need to increase the medallion payout for the last two weeks.

It also shows the warning that this set up was flawed and they have only contributed to the problem of giving small accounts equipment that is far to powerful. They need to create divisions with payouts reasonable for that division and account size. Don't get me wrong I don't blame the players the devs were warned but continue to do it :/

8. ^ The reason players drop their builds and have insane war equips is that the game mechanics allow them to hit and make more off players who seem to have more cs but actually don't. It's been like this since the first beginnings of KaW.

9. @SubAngel the top 100 will reach 100 medals by the end. Barely but they will. Id have no problems w increased rewards especially since they always do but its not necessary

10. Sick of ppl askin for reward changes midstream its endless. War or don't nothin else GL

11. B quiet ee2

12. Sweet pineapple - it hasn't always being like this. The first equipment use to be % driven equipment or extremely low stat equipment. The devs were warned about the detrimental effect that high fixed stat equipment would have and have subsequently admitted that they did not comprehend their player base ability to utilise changes like this to their advantage. It's okay to make a mistake but they keep making it lol

13. Nighthawk agree that frustrating changing rewards during the season - but even blind freddy could have seen 4 weeks - 100 medallions would be close to the top 100. A few even pointed it out - the devs should think about it before implementing.

14. There's 14 days left of Season 5, make the most of it while it lasts. At the present time, devs don't plan on making any changes to how the season is being run - at least from my knowledge.

Previous seasons have increased the drop rate of medallions when the finish line drew near. However, given that this season is only a 1 month duration, I doubt that increasing medal rate will be the case this time around.

15. How do I sign up?? Sounds fun.

16. Be clanless and cast WOC before an event signup ends.

If you are on iPhone, go to Clan and then Clan Events and then War Schedule and then Upcoming Wars and you will see a list of indi wars and their respective times.

Be sure to mith up (cast all the mith spells you can) and listen to your wc and tracker once the system puts you into a system clan!

17. Epic failure of a season

18. Oh wow, that was sarcasm. Failure on my part. S5 is bad. Capital b-a-d.

19. I agree with nighthawk war first rewards second
    We use to war just for a poor gold pay out for 48hrs with luck you got enough gold to replace the pots that were used but to get the win was always worth the hard work.
    Saying all that I got 42 medals so far happy if I get over 50

20. Im enjoying not warring and just hitting hte. And whats even more enjoyable is casting last week and seeing ppl cry over losing and missing out on rewards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.