Is hitting someone multiple times Bullying?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never said stop using your social medias or other apps. I said block and ignore. Out of sight, out of mind. You enjoy your life, they waste theirs trying to bother you.
    Edit: apologies, I did say turn off the monitor didn't I? Still sound advice, but I see that I did say turn it off.

2. Aha, an whilst they're slowly turning all your friends and family against you, do you go onto their profiles and block them?

3. Any friend or family who can be so easily turned is no person you need in your life.

4. Look, I don't mean to cause you any offence, you're obviously far more resilient than a lot of people are, but they're not all you and they're not all me. It's societies responsibility to look after it's weaker members, that's what civilised societies do, you obviously disagree, and I think we can agree to disagree, but the fact is whether you class it as bullying or not, it can and does drive people to suicide.

5. I do agree that we should look after our weaker people Rio. After all, I wasn't always this resilient. Everyone has a past, and there is always pain to be found there.
    That is why I say what I do. If there is something toxic in your life, cast it away before it poisons you.
    Friends, family, enemies. Anyone and anything that could bring harm to you, or bring you to harm yourself, need to be gone. Your survival is your top priority, and you must never, ever forget that.

6. If you're getting "bullied" online.. Take it as a sign you need to make some rl changes.. Grow a pair and stand up for yourself, you make me sick.. Cowards die a thousand deaths.

7. And then there's this guy :roll:

8. Yeah, well, that his 2cents I guess, maybe 1/2 cent is more appropriate

9. Right.. I'm the one short a couple pennies..you keep this riveting discussion going ya MASSIVE turd.

10. Oh he called me excrement, how funny. Your wit is inspiring me to new levels of dread and despair. I must contest however, if I'm a turd, then what does that make you? I don't have to lower myself to pathetic insults to heal my insecurities.

11. Pro tip: I heal my insecurities by being confident in my insecurities.

12. No suck it up and hit back

13. OP
    Att 22/22/1 p
    scout 44/44 0ed
    ezz

14. My comments were intended to inspire you to a new level of self awareness.. Went right over your down turned head though so sad.

15. So?? I'm trying to grow my bfa and I still farm peeps. Lols coming from a guy hitting ebs b2b. You're just jealous you have no seals bruh

16. I don't need a new level of self awareness, or any other type of awareness thanks, especially not from a bottom feeding member of society like you :)

17. If pvp did not exist i would have stopped playing this game in 2011

18. Look! Its working already.. Saved you at least one session with your therapist.. I have to start charging if you want the inspiration to keep flowing though.

19. This thread ruins my enjoyment to my game can devouring be banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.