Is hitting someone multiple times Bullying?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well now I'm going to have to report you.

2. I think it's perfectly fine to 1v1 when the people have the same stats, but when 4 or 5 people 3x bigger than that person farms the person, that's when it crosses the line. It's like an NBA team playing a high school basketball team. There's no way for the high school team to win, even if it's against the worst NBA team out there.

3. Is this a joke? An elaborate troll? Please god tell me it is.

4. No, it's not bullying especially if they have the ability to reach out to their clanmates and use the diplomatic "hey my friend here says he's being farmed by you. You and me go back a long way. could you do me a favor?" Approach.

Or if they have the ability to hit back.

If you're getting hit by someone 4-10x bigger just start banking your gold in bronze bars. Wait until you're dtw and have 1m bronze bars then sell it all to buy abyss towers.

5. If that's the definition of bullying then politicians and cops are bullies. We already knew that though

6. Quick stop playing this game while you have the answer right in front of your face! This is a game and it does support "bullying" because you play it too!! Run you monster run!!!

7. Yes they should rename this app to KaEB

8. exactly what I was thinking. Along with some deragatory phrases directed at op

9. Downloading a war game and getting angry when people Attack you is like going to a racing event and getting angry because you don't like cars

10. OP att 20/20/1 p
    Scout 42/42/0 0ed.

As a person who has legitimately suffered bullying to the point which I almost commited suicide in real life, I am deeply offended you would compare such a traumatic experience with a GAME. Expect to see me in your NF day and night, nubcake.

11. No, but the hit ranges are RIDICULOUS. I've been gettin sat on by 60m people.. Most have more spy def than I have cs lol. There is no way to respond.

12. Oh man. I know what you are talking about. On a 12mcs hansel, I am in the range of a 74m hansel. More than 6x my size!!

13. Yup. It was fair enough when the max cs was like 10m or something.. But this is just stupid.

14. If I'm 12mcs, 7m/ 20m seems fair
    Instead of 4m/75m

15. Hit them back simple as that, and I've been gone for a long time so give me names and I'll help cause why not? 

16. I could hit back, but I would fail EVERYtime. 12m ssd trumps 8m spy att

17. Sounds like some powerhouse governments and countries

18. I swear this better be a joke cause if it isn't, humanity is getting way too soft.
    My faith in humanity is so long gone.

19. You can fairly call it bullying if someone is being hit AND insulted in a way that breaches the ToU. Hitting on its own in any form is NOT bullying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.