Is hitting someone multiple times Bullying?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Bullying (Noun): a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.

Bullying (Verb): use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

Kingdoms at War is game played by many people from different age groups and ethnicity. This game has introduced a different way of Warring. Most strategy/role playing games has a limited amount of time that enables other users to hit a single player multiple times . Why dose "a thinking ape" games allow there players to hit a single person multiple times? While other games discourage this act.

"It was terrifying, all I did was hire someone's Allie. How was I suppose to know he was warring. Now his clan is asking me to reset or I won't be able to grow. Now I feel like I'm being bullied." This is a response I have gotten when I interviewed a fellow player who wanted his name to be anonymous. As you can see many people are affected by this way of warring. You can go far as saying it can be a form of cyber bullying.

Many people would disagree. "It's a war game, we didn't force you to download this game. If you can't handle what's part of the game than you should get the **** out. This was a response that was given by a fellow player who too wanted his name to be anonymous.

So is farming a form of bullying? Should "a thinking ape" mimic other games on how they war?

1. No. This is a game and its about war and hitting people. If they do not like it then they can leave.

2. No, just no

Everyone hits ebs anyway, pvp is a myth

3. Warring* too*

4. Yes. Especially when people in EE hit me a bunch of times. Devs really need to understand that I'm spending $1 and 2 hours of my time for a reason, AND THAT REASON IS NOT TO BE HIT BY ASSWIPES WHO THINK THEIR ACCOUNT IS BETTER THAN MINE. I think a 4 hit per person per day is a very fair limit to impose, and any attempts to hit someone further should be blocked by an automated system set up by the devs.

Support to you Devouring

5. Op it's ally* not allie...

6. Support

7. :lol: I'd want to keep my name anonymous too, if I used words like terrifying to describe ANY experience I've had on KaW :lol:

8. You're an idiot

9. So when people get bullied in real life would you tell them that they have to deal with it because that's how life is. So if they can't handle it they should just end there life.

Most people would say Bullying is unacceptable and should be stopped. No one should end there life because someone is giving them a hard time.

But I personally think they shouldn't quit because they are being farmed. And the support Team should do something about it. Maybe they should introduce the shield. Where a person receives a shield when they revive a certain amount of hits.

10. Support. There should be a feature where you can't hit someone more than 5 times.

11. Ooops Martyn, I hit you more than 5 times :O

12. Support!

13. So you want me to misquote someone? Also good for you, you know how to spell in a strategy game. Hopefully that we'll come in handy when your hitting that Epic Battles.

14. Yes, yes i do. The government does it so why can't we?

15. Get a new thread that isn't repetitive devouring.

16. Thank you. I like your thinking.

17. I think this is like the 100th time someone has made this thread.

18. Fail troll  Go back to PIMD.

19. 1. She is being sarcastic
    2. You talk much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.