Freedom of Speech on kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by XxXbatdogXxX, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Lol its to protect that sheltered amish kid with an iphone from reading dirty words and having his parents sell their buggy to hire a lawyer and sue KAW and ape.

The Ape owns this and decides what you can and cant say. Even if u pay to play youre subject to their rules. If you dont like it you can always delete the app.

2. KaW is a 9 game actually, and, if I'm not mistaken, Apple is the one that give apps their age ratings, not the app creator. Some claim that 9 year olds don't play this game or that the majority are in their late teens, but they provide no proof of that. On the topic of who is at fault, it can slightly be blamed on the parents, sure, but it's mostly on the person who bypassed. This is a children's game. It is rated 9 years and up. Disagreeing with the rating doesn't give you the right to bypass, and it doesn't give you the right to try and pass blame on to someone else. Comparing KaW and a drinking bar is ridiculous.Go try to convert club penguin into an adult game.

3. I miss the *'ed out words, at least then you could have fun with the filter.

4. Op I know like 3 kids that don't own some type of smart device now

5. Well if ppl cannot articulate properly too bad.
    Freedom of Speech does not apply here.

Ppl wanna bypass they deserve all they get

6. One thing I 100% do not agree with is watching a 7 year old walk around with his or her smart phone

7. Do you have to comment on every damn thread in forums?? Go run from another war

8. My sister got her kid one of those Hello Kitty Child's Phones, that only allow you to text number that are programmed in, and text certain messages, as well as only call pre programmed numbers.
    That, I agree with. There are certain times when a 7-9 year old might want to call their parents, or whoever when they are at school, lost, in danger, etc.
    But a 7-10 year old with a Smart Phone busily playing Angry Birds or Modern Combat isn't only wrong, it's the parents failing.

9. #RemoveTheFilter2k15

10. I heard that it is not ATA but Apple that decides the game rating. It's ata's duty to follow the guidelines of it.

11. Do you have kids?

12. I think at this point it's mainly adults on KaW, along with people in there late teens. I'm taking 18-65 type of adults. Older people play this game.

Kids should have phones, it can save their life in a emergency situation. Just because you give your kid a phone, doesn't mean they need internet access. If that is what you think is best. If you pay the bill it is your responsibility.

13. Oh yeah the point of the older people.

As you age, and gain in maturity. Profanity seems childish. It's not really something you want to be reading all the time. Questionable remarks get annoying as well. If kid rules are needed to stop adults in partaking in kid antics. So be it. We are all classier for it.

14. Coming from mr imgonnasitdtwandrunmymouthoff twobrokenswords

16. I know a few kids from a local church I attend who play other much more popular games than KaW and they have experienced KaW---as inactive players from day 1 of account creation---making me wonder about some things about this game.

17. It has to do with the Global Pedo philia Cabal, it all ties back to the Canadian Prime Ministers and Bill Clinton. You didn't hear that from me. I don't want to be assassinated by the RCMP. Protect the children, they cry!! Yeah you know why that is...

18. Op,
    1-Is it really that important for you to be permitted to use profanities?

2-Are you incapable of expressing yourself with less vulgarity?

3-Is it necessary for kaw players to be exposed to the least creative forms of communication?

From a commercial perspective:

4-Would lowering standards improve to the kawmunnities enjoyment as a whole?

5-Would kaw have more players by allowing profanities?

I often see people claiming freedom and rights who display a lack of appreciation that freedom has boundaries within a society.

19. Just like every video game ever made past the 90s. Rated E-M for such and such, Online interactions not rated. You can't rate people or put filters on people, not in a game and surely not in an online game.

20. Does it really matter w how lax silence rules r now. Not to mention only wc forums is censored. Ive cursed out mods in cc b4. U act like ur getting really oppressed here op