Inspirational Quotes!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by InspirationalQuotes, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Hello KaW Community!

This is a very simple thread. I am here to introduce my idea for what I will be doing on a day to day basis. Life is tough, and everyone needs motivation! Whether you believe it or not, everyone needs that push for success. I am here to offer this new idea to help those in need. I will post a minimum of 5 inspirational quotes daily on my wall for all of KaW to read! If anyone one of you personally has a good inspirational quote you'd like posted for KaW to see, please feel free to follow me and pm it to me! I will post them for everyone to see. I hope and pray this will help push people to reach their full potential and settle for nothing but the best. Check back daily for new quotes! Let me know what you all think about this idea! All input is welcome, I'm open for suggestions.

Happy KaWing everyone!

~ InspirationalQuotes

2. "Just do it.

Make your dreams come true!

YESTERDAY, YOU SAID TOMORROW

JUST DOOOO IT"

3. Aaawww come on John, let's put the top down on the convertible for this parade. Texas is so damn hot. Anyway, what's the worst that can happen?
    Jackie Kennedy

4. I can't feel my legs
    Stephen Hawking

5. Dad?
    From something

6. Let's please keep this to inspirational quotes rather than movie quotes ect. This is merely to inspire people to strive for excellence. Perhaps in the future a movie quote thread may be made. For now, let's please keep it to inspirational quotes. Thank you!

7. What doesn't kill you really really hurts

8. You remind me of my pinky toe.... sooner or later I'm gonna bang u on the table! ;-) love u quotes! Forever ur friend!

9. Just push through it baby 

10. "Nah, don't run the ball, do some bizarre slant pass" ~ Pete Carrol

11. If you don't build your dreams, some will hire you to help build theirs. - My home screen

12. That one was nasty 

"The devil always craps on the biggest pile"

Meaning money makes money. Its a german quote

13. "People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

~Isaac Asimov

14. "Don't believe quotes on the Internet because they have a famous name attached." - Abraham Lincoln

15. Vulgar  lets keep these quotes legit please guys. It's meant to inspire people, nothing more and nothing less.

16. "Roses are red grass is greener I think of you when I touch my weiner" Shakespeare

17. "Don't drop the soap."

This has inspired me so much.