The Farmer’s Journey, Part 4: The Harrowing

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Thank you devs for event. As I assume most people don't understand you are doing event to get better sets of equipment out to all players and it is a nice change of pace. The upgrade to war bonus is great for participants in s5 and will hopefully get more people in on it. All this complaining about money grabbing and same old event doesn't matter. Some of us actually see what you are trying to do and appreciate it. Thanks again.

2. i was wondering why i didnt get my 50 free loaves.im on a computer.does it not give it to you if your on a computer.can you please help me to get them or let me know who to talk to about it..if you need to look me up im in the clan killer boys in deep.please help ty

3. This event isnt a money grab this time. Both accts at 1300 already. 1200 just from wars. Add that to pvp weekends n 5k this event will b a cake walk.

4. If nothing else S5/PvE Event encourage more activity. Still more war is needed after S5.

5. I love the events. Thank you. Keep them coming DEV's can't wait for more.

6. Why did you add this so soon

7. How i can make to farm Mord money?

8. Whatever Dev's do there are always ppl complaining. Just play the game and have fun.

9. Bring back clan wars during the off season!

10. Getting 5k should be easy for just about anyone With wars, EB, and pvp weekend event

11. Hi Developers - everyone is in a war - there is hardly anyone to hit

12. Dear Community!

In a short while, I will be open for steals! A free branch awaits you!

No attack please or I'll go DTW!

Thanks and Happy Kawing!

13. Dear developers- the PvP blitz rewards are pants. Like really bad.

14. i dont make 500 items/a day

15. I have 10 pinions. Get on my level boy

16. I have 10 :p

17. I agree though. For the effort it takes to get 10, we should have a bit more blue bread

18. If it was like the last few PvP events I've been in (missed the most recent ones) I wouldnt mind, but this one 75% of people are in war loads, and I'm pretty sure there's only like 500 people doing it lol.

19. Where do the branches come from anyways... I've had no luck getting one everyone who has one is dtw for 9 endless hours

20. they either appear out of thin air or you take it from someone