Winning Indi Wars with Spy-Heavy Rosters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Another thing is ppl can all track on pen n paper also. Leaving it up to leaders is easy way out.

Anyone in EE can do what they can to help themselves starting with studying SS.

2. I thought troops were a hansel's best asset.

3. I can't track on paper, it... Just doesn't work.

4. Sdt are indeed necessary but some ps go overboard, probably builds left over from the primal days.

There's a ps who is presently 4-24 in wars, he's 60 m cs, but he has 29m in sdt. That leaves only 20m to actually fight with. In my tier, he maybe gets 3 assasin in before he fails. Ppl have to learn to adapt or die.

5. He might throw up an atk building to be of better help for his team, Frog? Or does he leak to much plunder in 1h wars?

6. No. He's gotta give me a little more fire power at the start.

Won today's advantage fight with one xstra spy build as well.

7. Haha... another frog thread

8. Very observant.

9. Advantage wars are about the only war I will bring my eb build to now. I do better then some...I like my eb build. I have kicked many,MANY ppl s ass

10. In my experience spy heavy rosters are great when used properly. Winds up where all the tanks are always 80%/0% and then dont have the spy power to ko the spy heavy roster. Has happened to me many times where im on tank heavy roster and just cant get the kos because we cant. Well wrote frog. Im studying and learning about WC and found this super informative. Hmu cause ide like to pick ur brain if possible about strategy

11. Another spy-heavy roster win.

12. What kind of cell service you got on your pond frog?? SoftBank? Lol... It least you have 4g...

In regards to your post. The ps and especially hansels are the worst in ko adv wars that clans will at some point "plunder dive"... But in ko Classic and random they are fine as long as the stay in cc and report when needed... Can be difficult to have a ps report when it's needed and every second counts.

13. Support. All of you beginning wc's should reread and learn a few tips from frog. Awesome thread frog 

14. Proud of ya

15. Well, lets test this theory with the war I am in (Black Knights 2 vs. Vile Marauder) We have 7 ps/ps1 versus 1 ps on their side. Half of our top 12 are spies. Their single spy is CR 8.

Place your bets.

16. $50 on red, please.

17. Like the old adage, "dog bites man doesn't sell papers. But man bites dog does." The unusual is more noteworthy.

I guess this tread is a case-in-point. There would be no need for a thread to post victories for spy heavy rosters if that were the norm. However, the norm seems to be that the lopsidedly spy heavy roster (I'm talking of a differential of 3 greater spies on once side versus the others) loses more often than not. If the spy heavy side wins, than it is something unusual.

I'm sure many people can point to a win here and there for the spy heavy roster, but I think if we look at it overall, the spy heavy roster seems to lose more often than it wins.

Just my observations. Your mileage may vary.

18. @kage

Think of spies like Race horses:

You might have a champion horse, but if the jockey can ride him, you won't win.

IMO many wc don't know how to effectively use spies. Until that changes, you will see lots of spy losses.