The Farmer’s Journey, Part 4: The Harrowing

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Nope Lol i made 6 on my alt an just said forget it, no point in casting when peeps gonna A.) not be active B.) Not even gonna try C.)Spam an mole or D.)all the above

2. ... The EXACT same event as last 3 times... I think devs gave up on reviving this game.

3. Good move to spice up those who don't have rl time to war. At least there is something to work towards now, with better assurance of some rewards. Thks

4. Honestly love how this is set up, Devs. If I win 9 wars in the 14 days I'll have enough Harvest stuff for the 2.5k lvl reward. If I also do the pvp weekends I could boost myself into the 5k reward tier with no money spent - and I can still war in between! W00T!

There's almost no reason to do EB's during this event, how awesome is that?! Can't remember that being true in a long time. Thx 

It is a lot of stuff going on at the same time though, lol. So might be tough for most to understand that you're really just trying to give the S5 participants double rewards. 

5. Too soon for another promo

6. Don't worry kaw, I support this event and the 300 war drops, makes the event actually accessible for Ee warrers

7. I agree with sushi, they should Bump Stats of All Season 1,2,3,4 Equip... War equip is hard to upgrade and get Hold off

8. Welp, guess im sitting out rest of season 5

Bunch of geniuses up in vancouver !

It keeps getting better!

9. I mean how completely inept can you be ? You continue to out stupid yourselves ill tell you that

5 year long april fools joke

10. Dumbest edition of a lame ass event that you already implemented. Season 5 is going on and you cûnt wait to line your pockets until afterwards? You twát waffles can eat a chodè salad for all I care. Done and thanks for playing but this is the final straw.

11. Waiting for Part 50......
    Bwahahahahahahahaha

12. Dev shld KmL for starting this event in the worst S5

13. Another regurgitated event,I guess there's a famine happening with all these farmers,oh wait it's ATA's wallets they are empty keep squeezing ATA n all you will have is Kingdom of Alts.

14. :D hey devs you should take away shattered swords since new event

15. Soul dough!!!!!

16. Oh yay!! Another dumbass money grabbing event. Super excited.

17. Great on implementing 300 event items per war win! :) support.

18. You just have to start an event when I'm on holiday don't you! 