Devs... Are you serious?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NotTom, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Tom I 100% support . Even tho reaching 5k will be easier now for the Warriors

2. I agree, season 5 is also the first season to not have an equipment set. 1 piece of equipment is rather sad when seeing how the eb event is in fact giving two pieces and the bp stats are better than the combined stats of the s5 crown. Only thing of worth this season is the war banner but I'm sure the devs will probably just make a eb event that gives something with stats on par to the season rewards.

3. Too bad then that HtE or eb's pay u so little.
    Ur build ur choice GL in S5.
    There always is PvP weekends.

PvE events keep EB Faeries somewhat happy

4. Hawk he has almost 50t in allies, he could hfbc and build into the abyss. This argument over sh being stupid and useless is dumb when there are ssh with 80t in bfa. They're like tanks without towers.

But what do I know, I'm just a noob

5. Im out of s5 for 2 weeks will renew ee then.

6. I will be honored if i get that award

7. Means more fairy builds are gonna do s5 esp with the 300 drop and more moles and wars gonna be even worse lol

8. s5 eq is better than the event imo...
    but where the heck did the reward thread go?

9. @ Tom - Your build SUX! Get a job. Also, thanks for taking a few wars off. I managed to scrape two nickels together and forged +1 medal

10. I don't support this.

11. I support your no support

12. Nothing personal. I still have the hate from times when every clan were exploiting gh/sh stacked roosters. Bad memories.

13. Support. Who is nottom tho? 

14. Look Tom. You could be top 10 season 5 winner and top 10 on part 4 of event too. How sweet is that.

But you'll be so sick of KAW after double event.

15. I have 2 jobs tyvm, I just view it as a waste of money to spend $100s all at once on a game - I've spent around $2,500 in my 2 years of playing across 5 accounts, and I'm content with that. My main point in the OP was that Season 5 rewards are too small compared to eb event rewards.

16. Didn't someone say they would run part 4 in the middle of the season? Oh yea. Me. Thank you im a boss i know. Biggest mistake i see is people casting in just for chance of 300 event things

17. Nope cause I'm not willing to drop $1000+ in 2 weeks on ebs

18. Lots of noobs will try this in a hope to get quick items. They will then realize their terrible builds and lack of skill will only make matters worse and their goals even further away